The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Resist. Tell her you can't do anything until she's single and not dating your mate.

Do you really want to be known as that **** who goes for his friends girls? Have you any idea how **** your mate if going to feel if you take it any further and shes still with him?

I'v been in your position mate, and believe me the girl is not worth it at the end of the day. Keep your pride.
Reply 21
James4d
Resist. Tell her you can't do anything until she's single and not dating your mate.

Do you really want to be known as that **** who goes for his friends girls? Have you any idea how **** your mate if going to feel if you take it any further and shes still with him?

I'v been in your position mate, and believe me the girl is not worth it at the end of the day. Keep your pride.

And leave your girl ******* with a slut and not give him his chance to withdraw fro a relationship destined to fail with dignity? **** that.

Telling her that is still snakey imo she might break up with him then think 'yeah its cool to **** his boy now'
Reply 22
BROS BEFORE HOES MAN!

Where have you been living!

Srsly. :troll:
Reply 23
If you truly value your friendship you won't do it and will tell your mate she came onto you.

Bros > Hoes

Latest

Trending

Trending