The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MissSasha
im 18 and i dont go out with anybody under 22! cant wait to meet all the older students at uni :smile:

i'm 22 :mmm:
Reply 81
That's barely an age gap. You'll be fine.

Spoiler

Reply 82
MissSasha
I person go out with older people because (in my experience) there a lot more mature.. I don’t like childish behavior or head games. You do get older men who play games as well but then I would go out with them.

Well saying things like 'I don't go out with anyone younger than 22' doesn't make you sound as grown up as you think it does.
Reply 83
Dnator
Well saying things like 'I don't go out with anyone younger than 22' doesn't make you sound as grown up as you think it does.

maybe it doesnt butits my choice... the same way its your choice to go out with men/women of any age... you think im bad i know girls who olny go out with men at least twice there age! so saying 22 isnt that bad..
Reply 84
Vybz Kartel
i'm 22 :mmm:

:teehee: and your mixed jamacian and indian :smile:

i like :banana: LOOOL
Reply 85
Oh yes, younger girls love me :smile: Unfortunatly for them i prefere older women aha.
MissSasha
:teehee: and your mixed jamacian and indian :smile:

i like :banana: LOOOL

:mmm: lmaoo :woo: :hump: :gfight:
Reply 87
No problem with that for me, i'm 18 and i once dated a 30 year old.

Each to their own
Reply 88
MissSasha
maybe it doesnt butits my choice... the same way its your choice to go out with men/women of any age... you think im bad i know girls who olny go out with men at least twice there age! so saying 22 isnt that bad..

Just a bit arbitrary that is all. Meh, you will probably realise at uni.
Reply 89
Dnator
Just a bit arbitrary that is all. Meh, you will probably realise at uni.

Yes yes I’m a true believer in age changes a lot of your views about the world! So maybe in a few years I will go out with somebody younger! You never know :smile:
Reply 90
ArcaneAnna
I'm 19 and I wouldn't sleep with someone on the 1st date.
Unless I was just looking for someone to sex, just for that one time. ;/

I was kidding boo. :]
assmaster
:ditto:
I know a girl at uni, who is 19, and she's dating a 30 year old. He's bald, works in a call centre, and lives with his parents.
I don't think you'll have a problem.

My friend at age 19 was dating a man of 40.

I thought I had top trumped you there until you said the bit about living with his parents!

The 40 year old at least had his own (rented) house.
Reply 92
Girls tend to mature quicker than us boys so they tend to go for guys a couple of years older if they are there to be had.
UOL-Chris
Girls tend to mature quicker than us boys so they tend to go for guys a couple of years older if they are there to be had.

LOL, I don't think so. When guys & girls get to age 18, I say they're as bad as each other. I'm 18 myself. I reckon girls are more mature in the sense that they take some things more seriously and don't joke around, but that can be attributed to a lack in a sense of humour. I say guys are more mature in the sense that we are more fortright and don't bitch and try and get things over and done with.
It cancels itself out and girls just chat **** anyway
Reply 94
My boyfriend's 21, 22 in October, and I met him when I was 18 and had just started at university. He was a 3rd year rather than a 1st year (unlike you, I'm presuming?), but I shouldn't think it would make a difference!
YEEEAAAAAH!!! Nothing wrong with that at all

Latest

Trending

Trending