The Student Room Group
Reply 1
There's a lot of PSs to get through, and it takes time to get through each one. It'll be done soon, don't worry, we haven't forgotten you all :smile:
Reply 2
jam_boy
Is it me or has anybody else received no replies in Ask A Helper? :frown:

TSR has been offline all after noon
Reply 3
Thanks a lot guys, it's just that I posted it over 2 days ago yet no replies. But you know what they say, "patience is a virtue, being anxious just might hurt you".
Reply 4
Reply 5
Hey sorry for bringing this up again, but on average how long do you think it would take (just trying to get a realistic time frame)
Reply 6
The ones who need an urgent reply, direct me to your PS and I'll look at it right away.
Reply 7
It also greatly helps if you look at the list of helpers and their subjects, then PM them. I regularly come on TSR and go straight to the Durham University forum then if it's busy I spend all my time there, and forget completely about this forum! :redface:

If you're desperate, then PM them to the relevant helpers and you will get a quicker reply :smile: Well...I'm not promising anything, but it's worth a try :wink:
Reply 8
give us a chance some of us have other commitments.
Reply 9
PQ
It's not being ignored - you're thread has been tagged with [awaiting response] and every morning I go through the forum and make sure those outstanding are on the first page:smile:

Ooo, so that's why mine says it was posted 8 hours ago and it so wasn't! Was wondering about that! :p:
the first week of responses for my ps was fine & now when i've adapted it and ask questions and for tips, i just seem to get ignored. :frown:
Reply 11
With the Oxbridge/Medicine deadline getting closer and many colleges and sixth forms asking for those to be handed in by the end of September it is obviously going to get busier so it will take longer to go through them - just be patient!
Reply 12
fairygirl21
the first week of responses for my ps was fine & now when i've adapted it and ask questions and for tips, i just seem to get ignored. :frown:

Clearly priority is always given to new PSs.

Latest

Trending

Trending