The Student Room Group
Reply 1
alexmufc91
im asking this as my offers are still conditional and i read somethin earlier that someone had to send their b tec results in , i got an A in my national award so im thinking this could be why i havent had my track updated because the uni doesnt know my result , anyone care to clear this up...

A in a national award, surely they are D/M/P????
Reply 2
alexmufc91
im asking this as my offers are still conditional and i read somethin earlier that someone had to send their b tec results in , i got an A in my national award so im thinking this could be why i havent had my track updated because the uni doesnt know my result , anyone care to clear this up...

No, people with b-tecs don't go to university
I rang the uni where I have an offer and they said that they don't recieve btec like they do a levels.
I did a BTEC and got DDD and met my offer and it is still conditional but I sent my certificates off today, do you have your certificates? If you do and your uni where you have offers don't have your results, send them off asap, if you meet your conditions of the offer, ucas track will then be updated (: hope this helped
Reply 4
alexmufc91

No they don't, Edexcel sends them in batches every Tuesday to UCAS, you will need to ring up your university to see if they have received them, if not then they will most likely be arriving in the next batch. But I needed to send mine in because my university was adamant that they wanted to confirm my place, so I got in touch with college and faxed mine through. If you have any worried or anything regarding this drop me a PM.
Reply 5
easyindeed
No, people with b-tecs don't go to university

iv got 3 a levels as well so sit down u mug
Reply 6
and thanks everyne else for your help

Latest

Trending

Trending