The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

of course you will survive without love you dont need love to survive or be happy

and you have been loved. otherwise how would you know what your missing out on.
Reply 2
It's only society that tells you can't be happy without love. You can be. Dwelling on what you feel you should have is what makes you unhappy.
Reply 3
I think love causes more hurt than good.
Reply 4
A life devoid of any form of love would, in my opinion, lead to loneliness. Of course I am referring to love on a grander scale - love of friends and family as well as ones own partner.

If we're talking just love in the form of a relationship with a partner / husband / wife / boyfriend / girlfriend then I wouldn't say not having this life constitutes the end of the world. Certainly, there are plenty of other things that can be done to ensure your life is happy and enjoyable. A relationship often reaps results that are quite the opposite of happiness... but perhaps I am a cynic.
Do you mean love from your family and friends, or finding "The One"? If the latter then definitely!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZ1ZLWPJBQ&feature=related

On a serious note, of course it's possible to survive without love. That said, likeliness is that either someone loves you and you just haven't realised it properly, or love is waiting around the corner for you somewhere. I'd be hugely surprised if someone could go through their entire life without having been loved by someone :yes:
Reply 7
Nope, love is all you need. :love:
Reply 8
this is a really good question. its hard to say really. people who do not experience love and feel lonely would definitely say that they hate living without it. people are always upset about the things that they do not have and what other people have. If we see other people in loving relationships either just a loving childhood or loving relationship and are happy it makes us envious of them and therefore feel that we are deprived of this. personally I feel that life without love is a lonely existence. affection or love even in the smallest forms makes life more enjoyable and 'worth it.' any human affection is important as it is linked to hope and gives you a positive outlook in life.
Reply 9
Yes it is.

Love doesnt even exist.

Some of you are so needy to have someone like you it amazing.

Pathetic.
If you think it isn't worth living without love - you are a sad dependant soul.
Lots of things are greater than love - a life without humour would be so much worse! :yep:
Reply 11
ive survived 16 years without
Reply 12
heartofloneliness
I am a human being and I need to be loved just like everybody else does. No-one shows me any affection or love, I will not survive without love.

Is life worth living without love? Because the way it feels death would be a preferable option.

Your famiy loves you your true freinds will love you. Is this some stupid rant because you think the only love worth having is that of someone who will have sex with you?
Loneliness hurts sometimes but you've got to deal with it. I deal with mine by making posts on TSR :smug:
Reply 14
Nah, not for me. If it wasn't for love I would be out of this place.
Reply 15
MovingOn
Nah, not for me. If it wasn't for love I would be out of this place.

Get a grip
Reply 16
Amuroray
Get a grip

You sound bitter, is life a bit loveless, hmm? Poor soul.
Reply 17
MovingOn
You sound bitter, is life a bit loveless, hmm? Poor soul.

You're a needy,pathetic human being if you seriously believe that love is what makes life.
Reply 18
It depends on what you mean by love. I think companionship of some kind is necessary to be happy, and that could be in the form of friends, family, pets, or even people on the interwebz.

My advice to you would be to get a cat or a dog.
Reply 19
Amuroray
You're a needy,pathetic human being if you seriously believe that love is what makes life.

And you're an incompetant, pathetic human being for not reading my post properly. :rolleyes:

I didn't say it makes life at all, but without it I wouldn't be much interested.

Latest

Trending

Trending