The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

When does Exeter send out offers?

Hello all,

Does anyone know what the typical timeframe is for offers from Exeter? Did anyone receive an offer before November/December?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, i didn't get my offer through till the end of march, but i know others who got it through much earlier. It depends what school you've applied to x
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
omg, I think I'll go crazy if they make me wait that long
Reply 3
i think it might be subjective bc on the Exeter website it says 8 weeks after receipt of application, then when i talked to the main admissions office he said 1 week, maybe thats because im overseas.
Reply 4
I got my offer mid november, it was the first uni to get back to me. I sent my application off beginning of october.
exeter are shockingly rubbish at anything which involves any kind of basic organisation, wait till all your other offers come through then call them. seriously they just cant seem to process any kind of admin, things dont get any better when you get here!
Reply 6
i sent my application off at the end of october, had had 4 out of my 6 offers before christmas, that was to leeds, cardiff, kent and bournemouth, and then got my other one in january, and yeah, exeter was last. I was beginning to panic, because it was the only uni i genuinely wanted to go to... but have fun waiting anyway!
Reply 7
someone already has an exeter offer on here somewhere.
Reply 8
ssmoose

Beyatch.
Reply 9
ssmoose

I did lol!! - AAB offer History and Spanish (including History and Spanish A2)
Reply 10
lucho22
I did lol!! - AAB offer History and Spanish (including History and Spanish A2)

You applied in early september, right?
Reply 11
I want an offer too...
Reply 12
moojoo
I want an offer too...

Don't worry, we'll hear soon enough.
Reply 13
i had a dream that they rejected me last night - it was horrible! :frown:
Reply 14
Bdarnell
You applied in early september, right?

around the 20th I think...you got any idea why they would ask for a higher entrance requirement? Maybe cos I didn't even mention history in my PS lol...still not sure tho
Reply 15
i got an offer.. but why are offers so high at exeter considering it's not top 10 or anything for most subjects
Its one of the ten most popular universities though.
Reply 17
yeah its got nothing to do with its position in the league tables, exeter is a VERY popular university. i remember being told in the first week that for every place gained, 10 people missed out or something. its really competitive to get in to x
Reply 18
yay, i got an offer, i feel wanted (and scared because it's AAA)
Reply 19
ssmoose

that would be me!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending