The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bishamon

On a scale of 1-10, what is he doing for you???? Hot or not?

dont ruin my moment. :hmmm:
Reply 61
Chumbaniya
Why would there be an issue if I was gay? I'm not, but it wouldn't matter if I was. Besides, I'm capable of having a sense of whether a man looks good or not even if I don't want to sleep with him. My point is that if a guy - no matter how good he is at his sport - has a body that you can get to a decent aesthetic similarity to with minimal effort (even if you'd be a sh*t swimmer), I don't get how he can be that hot because real hotness must be more out of the ordinary or everyone would be hot, and the standard of what's remarkably hot would be different.

man, girls know better what's hot. And if they tell ya 'this man is hot' then Ditto! No more useless talking on here. Girls choose, not guys.
And believe me, it's not that easy to get a proffesional swimmer's body. This guy is young, he'll get so much better in a couple of years.
Yes :sexface:
Anonymous
Male swimmers do tend to have really good physique's but the reasons y i dont like them are: 1stly sometimes they just look slim-unappealing for me, 2ndly they usually spend alot of time focused on their bodies-therefore sometimes arrogant about their bodies and 3rdly some shave their legs which i think is weird!

so you like robots ..terminators like the pictures posted few minutes ago, right? is that appealing to you? and if swimmers look slim-unappealing than you better buy yourself some glasses..
Anonymous
so you like robots ..terminators like the pictures posted few minutes ago, right? is that appealing to you? and if swimmers look slim-unappealing than you better buy yourself some glasses..

The whole point here is discussing what's attractive, not dictating what's attractive. The more girls go for bigger guys, the better, because then I won't have to worry about reaching a point where girls will go "Ewwww, muscles" just because I want big lifts.
Reply 65
Ocassus
Well i bet he can rip the empire state building in half and you can't! :biggrin:

But I would win any comp.

megatron has trex arms, no delt development and ****** conditioning
Reply 66
kristinaalovesu
dont ruin my moment. :hmmm:

I wont, just let us know when you're done fapping
I'd say it was a toss-up between the best swimmers and the top gymnasts - though a lot of rugby players have good bodies as well (not including front row though...)
Reply 68
CB91
Who's that?

Also, you said to another poster that he doesn't have muscular arms. Well how big are yours then?

I dont mean that in a douchebag-sort-of-way, im just curious.

20.5in, pic is two years old

Reply 69
madeofgold
ofcourse, because you are a guy. I hope you dont like guys, dont you?!

Oh boy, that statement makes you sound so insecure. First of all its pretty easy for guys to gauge the looks of another man without being homosexual and even if he were homosexual I fail to see how it would take anything away from the validity of his opinion.
Reply 70
Alex Ried <3

So it has to be MMA fighters xD
Reply 71
Bishamon
But I would win any comp.

megatron has trex arms, no delt development and ****** conditioning

Yeah but hes also a machine so cold probably out bicep curl you aswell. I don't think you can bicep curl cars can you?
Reply 72
Bishamon
Oh boy, that statement makes you sound so insecure. First of all its pretty easy for guys to gauge the looks of another man without being homosexual and even if he were homosexual I fail to see how it would take anything away from the validity of his opinion.

:rofl: ''that statement makes me insecure'' :hahaha: :toofunny:

''i hope you dont like guys, dont you?'' - is not a statement, you mug! It's a question.
Chumbaniya
The whole point here is discussing what's attractive, not dictating what's attractive. The more girls go for bigger guys, the better, because then I won't have to worry about reaching a point where girls will go "Ewwww, muscles" just because I want big lifts.

saw your picture. You look so skinny.:confused:
Anonymous

Firstly, it's my head, what do you expect, massive muscles in my cheeks? Secondly, it's over 3 years old. I was skinny back then, and I'm still not exactly that big (about a stone and a half heavier) now, but I intend to be bigger.
Reply 75
madeofgold
:rofl: ''that statement makes me insecure'' :hahaha: :toofunny:

''i hope you dont like guys, dont you?'' - is not a statement, you mug! It's a question.

Pedantry at its finest. Regardless, you were at least insinuating the possibility of him being gay. No matter how much you want to divulge nonsensical nitpicking the fact remains your question was an idiotic one. In no way does even the possibility of him being gay belittle his opinion.
Reply 76
Anonymous

Oh right Mr. I can judge a man's physique from the size of his head :rolleyes:

For the student room, the intelligence of its users seems to be dropping every semester.
Reply 77
Chumbaniya
Firstly, it's my head, what do you expect, massive muscles in my cheeks? Secondly, it's over 3 years old. I was skinny back then, and I'm still not exactly that big (about a stone and a half heavier) now, but I intend to be bigger.

Just repped u by the way lol, forgot to put my name
Bishamon
Oh right Mr. I can judge a man's physique from the size of his head :rolleyes:

For the student room, the intelligence of its users seems to be dropping every semester.

a man's/woman's face tells a lot about his body. Besides, go get some glasses cause it looks like you've seen only his face and not his neck and shoulders. Get a life! Serisouly.

yeah, you're in it too..otherwise you wouldnt be commenting s**** on this thread.
Reply 79
Anonymous
YOU!!! :clap":king1: :flowers: :congrats:

Remind me again why you're hiding behind anon?

Latest

Trending

Trending