The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
OK, I dont see why people have the need to act like all men should know this... I know for a fact that a lot of readers who read this thread thought : "wtf, women actualy get horny when they're virgins?"
You are retarded.
Reply 42
Original post by wtfCharlie
You are retarded.

Not retarded enough for your mother to find me sexually attractive, I licked her vagina
nope.
Not a smidge..
Reply 44
Original post by Lolicon
OK, I dont see why people have the need to act like all men should know this... I know for a fact that a lot of readers who read this thread thought : "wtf, women actualy get horny when they're virgins?"

Well maybe men should but boys... I just can't understand what's the logic behind this that girls can't get aroused if they are virgins. Explain me that, please. We are not robots.
How do you think virgins lose their virginity?:stupid:
Reply 46
hehehehehe this thread is funny

of course they do lover boy. :3 why, even males get horny before they get laid. we have similar sex drives lodged in our brains responsible for procreation~
Original post by snowyowl
...:facepalm2:

Think about what you just said. If virgins couldn't get horny then they wouldn't have any desire to have sex for the first time! They'd remain virgins forever!

Who says that they need to desire to have sex? Do you think that prehistoric males always asked for consent?
Reply 48
more than i thought!
Original post by prescilla
Well maybe men should but boys... I just can't understand what's the logic behind this that girls can't get aroused if they are virgins. Explain me that, please. We are not robots.

This.
Original post by Anonymous
Trust meh its so hard to stay a virgin with being horny all the time when I'm with my man, but I gotta do what I gotta do! Religious reasons!!!!although my man is very lucky, coz I still do things with him..it can be very frustrating at times too

do things? :colondollar: :P
Reply 51
Original post by Tootles
When my mate told me this, I didn't believe him...

Of course, why should there be such a difference between male and female libidos? We do it, why shouldn't you?

Exactly - it's human nature
lol
Original post by mehhhw/e
of course - ever heard of masturbation? surprisingly, girls do it too

Don't be silly. We don't sweat or poo, either. :colonhash:
I lol'd.
Reply 55
If girls have desire for sex how come they don't enjoy their first time??
Reply 56
Original post by Lolicon
If girls have desire for sex how come they don't enjoy their first time??

Where have you heard that? There are other virginity threads here and there are girls who have said that they have enjoyed their first time. I enjoyed my first time because it didn't hurt. If you read my other post I told you why it may hurt some girls. Girls can be horny even if the sex hurts. I can't see why they couldn't.
Reply 57
Original post by Justbuildingmydam
Don't be silly. We don't sweat or poo, either. :colonhash:

How are you still alive? :rolleyes:
Reply 58
Original post by prescilla
Where have you heard that? There are other virginity threads here and there are girls who have said that they have enjoyed their first time. I enjoyed my first time because it didn't hurt. If you read my other post I told you why it may hurt some girls. Girls can be horny even if the sex hurts. I can't see why they couldn't.

How comes some girls have to have sex at least a few times to get used to the pain? One of my friends had to had sex with his girlfriend at least 10 times before her vagina got used sex...
Reply 59
Original post by Lolicon
How comes some girls have to have sex at least a few times to get used to the pain? One of my friends had to had sex with his girlfriend at least 10 times before her vagina got used sex...

Well probably it's the same reason. It may just strecth with some girls, at least I have heard about it. But I'm no expert so I don't know any details. I have just heard other girls' experiences and I can't say anything about the pain because I didn't feel it. And the pain may be caused because the guy hits the cervix during sex (and I can say it doesn't feel good at all). But there are many reasons why a girl can feel pain during sex. Some girls are just so nervous that they get tensed up and it hurts. But it has nothing to do with being aroused in most cases.

Latest

Trending

Trending