The Student Room Group

This is real love :(

This video was taken by a man in Antalya, Turkey on the 24th of April 2010. A cat was hit by a car, and her love partner was trying to make her a heart massage and a artificial respiration to make her breath. Meanwhile he doesn't let anyone to come closer than 2 meters and doesn't let the cat alone even for one minute. The man who was recording this video called a veterinar and told him everything that was happnening there on the phone. He couldnt believe that and he came straight after, but it was too late... :frown:

And I'm F* crying here with my mum because when people die on the street nobody's there to help them, but this is just a cat....and he's trying to save his lover's life. This is real love :puppyeyes::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry::cry:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Loving the intense background music, really captures the sadness.
Reply 2
LOL at the end when the man just pushes the corpse into that cage.
...well hasn't that just put a downer on my day. Thanks :colonhash:
That cat is doing exactly the same thing when they find somewhere comfy to sit.

Blatantly sitting on the corpse because it's nice and furry. I imagine him saying 'Deal with it'.
Original post by Sungirlshines
Heartless retards and idiots like you should be shot. You have nothing in that minuscule brain of yours,troll. This is why nobody will never ever love you and you'll end up dying alone like a homeless dog.

They're banned. Don't cry.
Reply 6
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
They're banned. Don't cry.

Thanks God they are...I'm shocked how cruel and senseless are people nowadays.
Those cats look ****ing delicious.
Reply 8
It looks like he's crying. :'(

May they meet again some day. <3
Reply 9
The cat wasn't trying give a 'heart massage', it was padding the other cat - the same sort of things cats do when they want to get comfortable and sit, or when they want attention.

I'm not disputing that it is a sad video, but I'm not convinced that the cat is as physiologically aware as the OP suggests
Original post by darigan
The cat wasn't trying give a 'heart massage', it was padding the other cat - the same sort of things cats do when they want to get comfortable and sit, or when they want attention.

I'm not disputing that it is a sad video, but I'm not convinced that the cat is as physiologically aware as the OP suggests

why would a cat sit on a dead cat, and why would he pad it continously? He definitely wanted to make her breath. It's is so obvious at 1:16 seconds that he sat near her, not ON her.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
It's not love, its a ****ing animal, it doesn't love
Original post by a_t
It's not love, its a ****ing animal, it doesn't love

well yeah, because f*****ing idiots like you dont have a heart, that's why they don't see love around them.
Reply 13
well yeah, because f*****ing idiots like you dont have a heart, that's why they don't see love around them.

lol its a cat, which is a selfish creature anyway, I detest cats. And it goes on instinct rather than emotion, there's no thought process to these animals, its pure drive and compulsion

I'm surprised it didn't try to eat the dead cat tbh
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by a_t
lol its a cat, which is a selfish creature anyway, I detest cats. And it goes on instinct rather than emotion, there's no thought process to these animals, its pure drive and compulsion

I'm surprised it didn't try to eat the dead cat tbh

How do we know something doesn't love? how can we prove scientifically that there is love? I'm sure us and most other animals share the same hormone make us that drives us to do stuff... no? just a thought.
If I get hit by a car, I hope someone massages me with their feet too <3
Reply 16
Original post by 4TSR
How do we know something doesn't love? how can we prove scientifically that there is love? I'm sure us and most other animals share the same hormone make us that drives us to do stuff... no? just a thought.

lol good argument, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DOESN'T!!!!!

You're argument is as about as watertight as the classic Russell's Teapot analogy
Reply 17
I don't think this thread was meant to turn out this way...
Cats can form pair bonds, esp in a domestic situation. So, just as humans pair off and make a home, perhaps this cat was experiencing a similar experience to what a human would, except with less knowledge of BLS :/
Reply 19
This video was taken by a man in Antalya, Turkey on the 24th of April 2010. A cat was hit by a car, and her love partner was trying to make her a heart massage and a artificial respiration to make her breath. Meanwhile he doesn't let anyone to come closer than 2 meters and doesn't let the cat alone even for one minute. The man who was recording this video called a veterinar and told him everything that was happnening there on the phone. He couldnt believe that and he came straight after, but it was too late... :frown:

And I'm F* crying here with my mum because when people die on the street nobody's there to help them, but this is just a cat....and he's trying to save his lover's life. This is real love :puppyeyes::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry::cry:

That's really sad, I cried. Poor cat. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending