Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This video was taken by a man in Antalya, Turkey on the 24th of April 2010. A cat was hit by a car, and her love partner was trying to make her a heart massage and a artificial respiration to make her breath. Meanwhile he doesn't let anyone to come closer than 2 meters and doesn't let the cat alone even for one minute. The man who was recording this video called a veterinar and told him everything that was happnening there on the phone. He couldnt believe that and he came straight after, but it was too late...

And I'm F* crying here with my mum because when people die on the street nobody's there to help them, but this is just a cat....and he's trying to save his lover's life. This is real love :puppyeyes::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry::cry:

ReputationRep:
    Loving the intense background music, really captures the sadness.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the end when the man just pushes the corpse into that cage.

ReputationRep:
    ...well hasn't that just put a downer on my day. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    That cat is doing exactly the same thing when they find somewhere comfy to sit.

Blatantly sitting on the corpse because it's nice and furry. I imagine him saying 'Deal with it'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sungirlshines)
    Heartless retards and idiots like you should be shot. You have nothing in that minuscule brain of yours,troll. This is why nobody will never ever love you and you'll end up dying alone like a homeless dog.
    They're banned. Don't cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    They're banned. Don't cry.
    Thanks God they are...I'm shocked how cruel and senseless are people nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Those cats look ****ing delicious.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like he's crying. :'(

May they meet again some day. <3

ReputationRep:
    The cat wasn't trying give a 'heart massage', it was padding the other cat - the same sort of things cats do when they want to get comfortable and sit, or when they want attention.

I'm not disputing that it is a sad video, but I'm not convinced that the cat is as physiologically aware as the OP suggests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darigan)
    The cat wasn't trying give a 'heart massage', it was padding the other cat - the same sort of things cats do when they want to get comfortable and sit, or when they want attention.

I'm not disputing that it is a sad video, but I'm not convinced that the cat is as physiologically aware as the OP suggests
    why would a cat sit on a dead cat, and why would he pad it continously? He definitely wanted to make her breath. It's is so obvious at 1:16 seconds that he sat near her, not ON her.

ReputationRep:
    It's not love, its a ****ing animal, it doesn't love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    It's not love, its a ****ing animal, it doesn't love
    well yeah, because f*****ing idiots like you dont have a heart, that's why they don't see love around them.

ReputationRep:
    well yeah, because f*****ing idiots like you dont have a heart, that's why they don't see love around them.
    lol its a cat, which is a selfish creature anyway, I detest cats. And it goes on instinct rather than emotion, there's no thought process to these animals, its pure drive and compulsion

I'm surprised it didn't try to eat the dead cat tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lol its a cat, which is a selfish creature anyway, I detest cats. And it goes on instinct rather than emotion, there's no thought process to these animals, its pure drive and compulsion

I'm surprised it didn't try to eat the dead cat tbh
    How do we know something doesn't love? how can we prove scientifically that there is love? I'm sure us and most other animals share the same hormone make us that drives us to do stuff... no? just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    If I get hit by a car, I hope someone massages me with their feet too <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    How do we know something doesn't love? how can we prove scientifically that there is love? I'm sure us and most other animals share the same hormone make us that drives us to do stuff... no? just a thought.
    lol good argument, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DOESN'T!!!!!

You're argument is as about as watertight as the classic Russell's Teapot analogy

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this thread was meant to turn out this way...

ReputationRep:
    Cats can form pair bonds, esp in a domestic situation. So, just as humans pair off and make a home, perhaps this cat was experiencing a similar experience to what a human would, except with less knowledge of BLS :/

ReputationRep:
    This video was taken by a man in Antalya, Turkey on the 24th of April 2010. A cat was hit by a car, and her love partner was trying to make her a heart massage and a artificial respiration to make her breath. Meanwhile he doesn't let anyone to come closer than 2 meters and doesn't let the cat alone even for one minute. The man who was recording this video called a veterinar and told him everything that was happnening there on the phone. He couldnt believe that and he came straight after, but it was too late...

And I'm F* crying here with my mum because when people die on the street nobody's there to help them, but this is just a cat....and he's trying to save his lover's life. This is real love :puppyeyes::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry::cry:

That's really sad, I cried. Poor cat.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.