The Student Room Group

Is an imvu relationship cheating on my boyfriend?

I’ve been cheating on my real boyfriend with someone in imvu. We have sex and everything, but more importantly I tell him stuff that I don’t tell my boyfriend. Do I need to tell my boyfriend? Is this cheating? Has anyone else been in a similar situation where they’ve ‘cheated’ in a VR game? Would love to know that I’m not alone in this.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been cheating on my real boyfriend with someone in imvu. We have sex and everything, but more importantly I tell him stuff that I don’t tell my boyfriend. Do I need to tell my boyfriend? Is this cheating? Has anyone else been in a similar situation where they’ve ‘cheated’ in a VR game? Would love to know that I’m not alone in this.

i'd say that's emotional cheating at least, your boyfriend has a right to know.
Original post by claireestelle
i'd say that's emotional cheating at least, your boyfriend has a right to know.

id say be honest about how you feel to your man dont tell those things to someone on the internet tell your actual boyfriend maybe it can improve if you told him about that online stuff you been doing he might leave you cuz thats a breach of trust and he might think since your willing to do it online you might do it in real life one day i dont know what his way of thinking is but that be how id think if someone did that online when they were with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending