The Student Room Group

What are you buying your boyfriend/girlfriend for christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Shuvel
...Seriously, are you going out with someone or grooming a young child?

lol that made me laugh
My boyfriend and I have just had our six month anniversary (aha!) and it's my 18th soon, so we're not splashing out too much at Christmas. I've got him a really lovely ring that he picked out and he's getting me a couple of Stephen Fry books :smile:
Reply 82

But....snow has meant it hasnt arrived before her going home for xmas.....bastard snow.
The best gift to give, is defo the nintendo wii!
everyone likes it, and even if they don't at 1st they will at some point.
Reply 84
A gorillapod, and some other little bits and pieces :-) We're both skint right now, university and running a car don't really mix that well when you don't have a job!
Reply 85
Ive bought her

Rihanna tickets
Perfume
A scarf
Photo session for both of us - a bit cliche but we have been together nearly 2 years and have maybe 5 photos of us together

Shes not asked for any of this though, all she wanted was a new wireless keyboard for her pc

I would like

A fred perry/adidas college bag

Thats all ive really mentioned to her, apart from a few odd things. I like to make her life difficult and not give her any hints at all. That way its a suprise and i get to see how well she really knows me!
Original post by Shuvel
...Seriously, are you going out with someone or grooming a young child?

BOTH
Reply 87
Im getting the bitch:

Digital photo frame
Cute teddy bear
Silver/cubic bracelet
make up set
two massager products
Ive got my partner

2 CDs
2 DVDs
A shirt
A bottle of chilli beer and tequilla
A whiskey set
A huuuuge box of those belgium shells as he loves them

And a joke present thats a stress banana - hasnt arrived tho :frown:
Toy Story 3, printer ink and an engraved dream catcher.

We did presents yesterday because her housemate is going to her parents and we wanted to do them together. We're in the process of breaking up though, so there was a horrible moment when she opened the dream catcher and got really emotional, but couldn't bring herself to hug the guy ruining her life.
And now I feel like I haven't spent enough money.
I bought him a stuffed dinosaur. He likes dinosaurs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending