The Student Room Group

DELHITES abroad - GRE HELP required - URGENTTT!!

Heyy all delhites abroad :smile:

need your help URGENTLYYY!
Which is the BEST GRE institute to take coaching from in Delhi?

if could you pleaseeee share your experiences and your result and any other tips and advice!

thank you so much!
:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Tips & Advice: A forum about postgraduate study in UK universities is the wrong place to look for GRE insititutes in Delhi because:

(1) The majority of students on this forum are not from Delhi
(2) Most UK universities do not require GRE scores for postgraduate admissions
(3) There is no such thing as a BEST GRE insititute, as it really depends on your aptitude
(4) This is the wrong place to look
Reply 2
Original post by verminox

oh ok..thank you for your help :smile:
i just thought the delhities who are now studying in the uk must be on this forum..and all the courses i wanted to apply for which are also very popular in india for which students wish to go to the uk all require gre..but oh well..thanks anyway :smile:

Tips & Advice: A forum about postgraduate study in UK universities is the wrong place to look for GRE insititutes in Delhi because:

(1) The majority of students on this forum are not from Delhi
(2) Most UK universities do not require GRE scores for postgraduate admissions
(3) There is no such thing as a BEST GRE insititute, as it really depends on your aptitude
(4) This is the wrong place to look
Original post by TanyaO4
i just thought the delhities who are now studying in the uk must be on this forum..and all the courses i wanted to apply for which are also very popular in india for which students wish to go to the uk all require gre..but oh well..thanks anyway :smile:

I never came across a single course in UK who ask for GRE, could you tell us which one ?
Reply 4
Original post by TanyaO4

I'm from India too and I havn't heard of anyone here taking the GREs for a UK degree. I agree it is popular for US degrees, but this isn't the right forum for that. I'm not from Delhi by the way, so can't help you with the institutes.
Reply 5
well like lse and cambridge etc are all askin for GRE scores for msc eco, msc management etc courses but only if one has done their ungrad from a non-UK institution.

Original post by LysFromParis
I never came across a single course in UK who ask for GRE, could you tell us which one ?
Reply 6
oh thats nice :smile: where are you from and what course are you pursuing, and from where?

I'm from India too and I havn't heard of anyone here taking the GREs for a UK degree. I agree it is popular for US degrees, but this isn't the right forum for that. I'm not from Delhi by the way, so can't help you with the institutes.
Original post by TanyaO4
well like lse and cambridge etc are all askin for GRE scores for msc eco, msc management etc courses but only if one has done their ungrad from a non-UK institution.

Are you sure ? I applied to Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial (got an offer from Imperial) and none of those asked for a GRE. But maybe it's for non-EU students.

What I saw, so far, it's them saying that if you have GRE you can give them your results. But it seems optional.
Reply 8
yeah it is generally optional esp in Oxbridge but it is kind of a must for non-EU students. and lse is extremely keen for it. so then it becomes necessary for me, you know.

Original post by LysFromParis
Are you sure ? I applied to Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial (got an offer from Imperial) and none of those asked for a GRE. But maybe it's for non-EU students.

What I saw, so far, it's them saying that if you have GRE you can give them your results. But it seems optional.
Reply 9
Original post by TanyaO4
Heyy all delhites abroad :smile:

need your help URGENTLYYY!
Which is the BEST GRE institute to take coaching from in Delhi?

if could you pleaseeee share your experiences and your result and any other tips and advice!

thank you so much!
:smile:

i studied from jamboree (friends colony) i think its amazing.. but i did gmat.. but my cousin who did gre from there...was very satisfied too

princeton review for that matter is great too :smile:

hope it helps
Reply 10
Original post by rashi22
i studied from jamboree (friends colony) i think its amazing.. but i did gmat.. but my cousin who did gre from there...was very satisfied too

princeton review for that matter is great too :smile:

hope it helps

actually taht did help..thank you soo much :smile:

I just have to choose between jamboree and kaplan..and hopefully I would ahve reached a decision by this weekend! :P

If you dont mind me asking, how much did you get in your gmat? and your cousin in gre?

And what course are you doing from where? and ofcourse your cousin?
Also do you thnk that people tend to take coaching for gre?

Thank you soo much once again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending