The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anyone heard from Bournemouth for Animation?

I sent off my ucas over a month ago and have had no reply from Bmouth yet apart from that they are shortlisting. Wondering if anyone has had an interview for animation there yet.
Reply 1
I'm still waiting to hear back, got an email to say theyve received it but nothing more, which one are you applying for? X
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
I got a letter the other day saying I have an interview for the 16th feb, this is for Computer Animation Arts, which one have you applied for?
Reply 3
Computer animation arts. I had my interview a few days ago i'm waiting to hear back now....don't think i'll get a place there were much stronger candidates at the interview day than me :frown:
Reply 4
Oh right. Well just think possitively and good luck! So what's the interview and tests like? What makes you think the others were stronger?
Reply 5
Well when you get there they take you off and you have to do a multiple choice maths test and logic test. Then you go off and do life drawing tests. The maths is like GCSE algebra and some other random stuff which I didn't understand really..it helps to have done A level maths that's for sure!

Logic is just some scenarios that you have to work out, I kinda enjoyed them lol. Life drawing you have 10 mins, 5 mins, 2mis and 1 min to draw certain poses of a nude model which wasnt too hard but the 1 min ones were quite stressful my figure usually had like 1 leg or something because I ran out of time xD

Yeahh I think I was the odd one out. I don't do A level maths and I don't do Foundation art. Also it was really stressful becasue the girl in the interview before me went over by half an hour so I was stood there waiting for half an hour to have my interview and then mine had to be cut short so I was not happy about that at all. It was a strange day....good in some ways but kinda off putting in others.
Reply 6
I just got my letter yesterday - sooooo happy :biggrin:
Where else has everyone applied to?
Reply 7
Original post by MistiGal

Yeahh I think I was the odd one out. I don't do A level maths and I don't do Foundation art. Also it was really stressful becasue the girl in the interview before me went over by half an hour so I was stood there waiting for half an hour to have my interview and then mine had to be cut short so I was not happy about that at all. It was a strange day....good in some ways but kinda off putting in others.

Yeah I'm not doing A-level maths or done a foundation course either :s-smilie:
What subjects do you do?
Reply 8
Have they offered you a place??

I do Fine art, English language and law...

I'm hoping they will get back to me by tomorrow..
Reply 9
No not a place but I have an interview late February.

I do computing, art and japanese.

I would imagine they'd get back to you fairly soon given that they have interview slots on February. :smile:
Reply 10
Good range of subjects...computing will come in really handy....

Well good luck with your interview! :smile:
Reply 11
I hope you get the place you want :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending