The Student Room Group

Kingston Business School ... dilemma!

Hi,
I have recently applied to a postgraduate course (MA HR) in Kingston Business School and received an offer.
While I am waiting for an answer from LSE and KCL, I was wondering whether to accept or not KU offer in the meantime; I have no clue on Kingston Business School quality and employment rate at the end of the course.

Looking at the rankings ..well.. KU is not between the best unis in the uk , has anyone got any experience with Kingston Business School???
Wait. When do you have to reply by?
Reply 2
In the offer letter they said: "we ask you that you please inform us of your intentions by sending us your reply immediately" ....
When did you apply to LSE and KCL? If it's been a while, there's no harm in sending an e-mail to ask about the status of your application.
Reply 4
Accept it then reject if you get LSE
Reply 5
I was thinking about doing that.. accepting and then rejecting and I have just send a couple of mails to ask for status.

In the "terrible" case both responses from LSE and KCL will be negative, is it worth going for Kingston or is it better looking somewhere else in London area?
I am really struggling to find good info on Kingston Business School quality and the MA in Human Resource...
Reply 6
Have anyone actually done MA/MSc in Human Resources at Kingston?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending