University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by toberemembered
Hi all, literally just got a place through clearing as a mature student (25) and I'm moving out of my flat to go to uni so I need a room that I can stay in over some of the breaks.

Also ensuite/self catered, any idea which blocks fit the bill? I'm way behind so need to apply asap
Will be reading this whole thread in the meantime lol
Thanks for any help

John Foster and GMS are your best bets I think, Nixon in city living.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 1001
Original post by toberemembered
Just been told that John Foster is out of self catered rooms, Mary Gee and Nixon still have self catered places but few ensuite rooms left anywhere

Ah, I guess that was bound to happen at some point. I'm going to wait to hear back from them and see what they say. As long as I get somewhere that's self-catered and would also really like an en-suite.
Original post by anishalad
really? what school did you go? and im not sure but i think theres 12 to a floor

yeah been there all my life, i was at blue coat. how about you? ok thanks :smile: , im glad to hear digby's just been renovated hope that means it's looking pretty good.
Original post by lehill1994
Oh yeah we are really close! yeah i havent heard many people from yellow block, was beginning to get worried haha! :smile: i've found one person in my flat on the facebook group but that's it!

Oh that's great, now i don't have to worry about wandering around empty halls! :smile: what are you studying?
anyone in john foster prestwold?:smile:
Reply 1005
Original post by r-mc159
I've got ground floor in Wistow! not really what i wanted either, catered is a bit annoying but never mind :smile: what are you studying?

Hi, I've also got a room on the ground floor in Wistow! But haven't found anybody else yet! Whereabouts are you? :smile:
Reply 1006
Hi I'm yellow block digby hall, first floor flat 4 room B, doing law! Anyone either in my block or on the same course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1007
Original post by gem-t
Hi I'm yellow block digby hall, first floor flat 4 room B, doing law! Anyone either in my block or on the same course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to be doing law too! Am still waiting for my accommodation, sent my application off today.
Reply 1008
Original post by phoebea_s
Thanks, you too! Ahh I don't mix with technology... Oh right, yeah I haven't heard anything about Derby except it being small hahaha. I went on the open day but I think it was closed for refurbishment? From what I've heard the rooms are quite small but it's really sociable, are you going catered or self catered?

Haha yep that's Derby for you :P. Oh right, that makes sense then :smile: hopefully it looks decent then. Yeah I heard there's a great social vibe there! I'm going self-catered, saves a lot of money lol. I've found a facebook page for Digby people btw, thought you might be interested :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153246158210378/
Reply 1009
Original post by Luke070
I'm going to be doing law too! Am still waiting for my accommodation, sent my application off today.

That's good to hear haha! Let me know if you get put in digby!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1010
is anyone John Foster, Barkby Floor 2 Flat 5? :smile:
Original post by r-mc159
I've got ground floor in Wistow! not really what i wanted either, catered is a bit annoying but never mind :smile: what are you studying?

Haha I was having the same thought! Catered is a bit annoying... All the moving out and moving in... But I still feel quite excited:smile:

So you got a room in ground floor? Guess I'll be seeing you around a lot then.:smile: And I'm studying International Relations, what about you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by katieloudaly
anyone in john foster prestwold?:smile:

I am, I just confirmed it. Flat number 3, I think. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by chloeanncrewe
<br />
<br />
im in flat 9!

Oh yay! See you there :biggrin:
Original post by ash9002
Haha yep that's Derby for you :P. Oh right, that makes sense then :smile: hopefully it looks decent then. Yeah I heard there's a great social vibe there! I'm going self-catered, saves a lot of money lol. I've found a facebook page for Digby people btw, thought you might be interested :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153246158210378/

Yep, will definitely save some money... Food isn't too important haha. Thanks! I've joined :smile:
Original post by gem-t

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm in yellow block too! (glad to finally hear from someone else in yellow block) first floor flat 3 so i'm guessing we're quite close :smile:
Nixon court ground floor block E anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need someone to take a room off me at The Grange. A Basic En-Suite at The Grange £110 per week. Message me asap! It's on Campus & including all bills.
Reply 1018
Original post by hardworking andy
Nixon court ground floor block E anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in block E also, floor 3! :P
Anyone been offered block R in Mary Gee?

I'm thinking of taking it as the price makes up for the negatives and quite a few people on here have said it is more sociable than JoFo.

Student accommodation said today that the only self catered en suite rooms left are the Premium + ones at £5,323.50.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending