The Student Room Group

dont know what to do - please help

i got with a guy from hockey on a night out however i am 17 and he is 22, he is nice but the age thing is really putting me off to the point where i am stressing over what to do. Theres another guy i like and he texted me which made me think i dont really like this other guy but just cos i wanted to get with someone (sounds bad i know). He has invited me for a drink but i dont know how to phrase that i am not interested in him and stuff. He just seems a lot older and i cant see it working if i am honest. surely if i liked him i would be jumping at the chance, not feeling like this. anyone been in a similar situation? x
Reply 1
No. Because I'm a guy. he'd be gutted if he knew. dont be so greedy and choose
Reply 2
anyone else? i dont want to doubt turning him down but just feel so confused over it all
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
i got with a guy from hockey on a night out however i am 17 and he is 22, he is nice but the age thing is really putting me off to the point where i am stressing over what to do. Theres another guy i like and he texted me which made me think i dont really like this other guy but just cos i wanted to get with someone (sounds bad i know). He has invited me for a drink but i dont know how to phrase that i am not interested in him and stuff. He just seems a lot older and i cant see it working if i am honest. surely if i liked him i would be jumping at the chance, not feeling like this. anyone been in a similar situation? x

That's not that old? At all? When I was 17 most of my friends were 21+

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending