The Student Room Group

Applying for primary education- Should I send ucas after work experience in january

Ok So I know the deadline for sending applications is 15th january and technically im supposed to send it as soon as possible.

But I have managed to find some work experience possibly on the 11th january I have an interview at a primary school.

I would feel more confident by mentioning I have work experience in my personal statement.

Do you think it would be wiser to send my application near the deadline with work experience possibly or not?
Before the 15th of January, it doesn't matter if you send it tomorrow or 23.59 on January 15th - you meet the equal considerations deadline, therefore all is fine.

However, if you're looking at running over the 15th of January, contact the unis first.
I'd just send it now and include in your statement that you have arranged one week or whatever of work experience at a primary school to commence 11th January.
Reply 3
Original post by chestercityfan
I'd just send it now and include in your statement that you have arranged one week or whatever of work experience at a primary school to commence 11th January.

why is that? why not send it with experience and talking aboutt how I know its the right job for me and what ive learned?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending