The Student Room Group

how many one night stands is too many?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mau5
Dirtier than Hitlers kill/death ratio.

LOL
I wouldn't worry about it. Just be safe - it's not like you actually have to tell anybody how many people you've slept with...
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 and have had 5 one night stands, but have never had sex with an actual boyfriend....

Is that slutty or just normal for someone who's not getting it regularly?!

and as long as you use protection to look after yourself then i say not slutty at all
Reply 23
If you're sore down there you've had too many.
Original post by spazman21
People enjoy sex... get over it you sad, hopeless Virgin.

EDIT: Look, stop sucking God's (imaginary) cock... After reading some of your religious, anti-sex posts, I've decided that whenever I see you around I'm going to shoot you off your high horse, detonate your ivory tower and crush your religious ideals, all at a 120 bpm. You sancitmonious bitch...

Sex should only be between a husband and wife. Its bad enough when people have sex outside marriage but one night stands are just revolting. It shows messed up society has become. It appears the media has poisoned people into misusing sex and its purpose. And i can tell you are one of those people from your response. Hope you find peace one day :smile:

Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
How exactly is that sick and disgusting? If two consenting adults want to have sex, why on earth is it any of your business? No-one's being manipulated, or abused. If no-one is hurt, why is it wrong? I know girls who have had one night stands (and not just with men...) and they are absolutely lovely. To say that they are disgusting is horribly judgemental and insulting.

I never said that they are disgusting but their act is disgusting. You wont admit it not surprisingly since you probably do it aswell but i hope one day you will realize what you and your friends are doing is terribly wrong.
peace :biggrin:
Reply 25
let me introduce you to a very interesting character who goes by the name of snooki.
Original post by aloneintheworld
Sex should only be between a husband and wife. Its bad enough when people have sex outside marriage but one night stands are just revolting. It shows messed up society has become. It appears the media has poisoned people into misusing sex and its purpose. And i can tell you are one of those people from your response. Hope you find peace one day :smile:

I never said that they are disgusting but their act is disgusting. You wont admit it not surprisingly since you probably do it aswell but i hope one day you will realize what you and your friends are doing is terribly wrong.

aloneintheworld? Seriously?

Wow... go get laid or get a boyfriend.
Reply 27
You shouldnt be doing such a disgusting thing. This is both for men and women. Sleeping with people who you dont know is such something i cant understand any good person would do. Sorry but people like you make me sick.

Judgemental people like you make me more sick. She's not harming anyone else (considering she's wearing contraception). There are far worse things in the world, get over yourself.
Reply 28
The fact you feel to the need to ask this question probably answers it in your own mind.

I don't mean to be harsh by that, it's just what I think.

Why is a perfectly natural, wonderful act between two consenting adults disgusting? Something is morally wrong if it in any way hurts someone. This doesn't hurt anybody, so why do you think it's wrong?

For your information, I'm happily married and have never had a one night stand in my life. I've never wanted to have sex with someone I wasn't in a loving relationship with, but I'm not so judgemental and narrow-minded as to label people who do indulge in them just for fun as disgusting.
Age/How many folks youve been with.

Thats the formula to determine a leftover
Reply 31
1. Simple as
Reply 32
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Why is a perfectly natural, wonderful act between two consenting adults disgusting? Something is morally wrong if it in any way hurts someone. This doesn't hurt anybody, so why do you think it's wrong?

For your information, I'm happily married and have never had a one night stand in my life. I've never wanted to have sex with someone I wasn't in a loving relationship with, but I'm not so judgemental and narrow-minded as to label people who do indulge in them just for fun as disgusting.

From a purly religious standpoint, sex outside marrige is fornication and that is wrong.

Plus it can lead to hurt on an emotional level and a physical one (STI's etc)

From a non-religious point, I guess what is wrong and what is not is decided by society.

To judge people is also wrong, but hey at the end of the day..."He who is without sin shall cast the first stone."
Reply 33
I am 26 and I love sex but I would never ever have one night stands. It would be a massive problem for me to look in the mirror if I would have had sex without love. I have sex for love and not for being horny. I do not seperate love and sex. but that is personal taste.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
No. It's not slutty at all.

In the UK men and women have equal rights. Also, we are a secular society so there is no problem with a woman (?) like yourself shagging lots of men, although protection is recommended.
Reply 35
Original post by Cynthi007
I am 26 and I love sex but I would never ever have one night stands. It would be a massive problem for me to look in the mirror if I would have had sex without love. I have sex for love and not for being horny. I do not seperate love and sex. but that is personal taste.

You don't know what you're missing....
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 and have had 5 one night stands, but have never had sex with an actual boyfriend....

Is that slutty or just normal for someone who's not getting it regularly?!

It's not slutty unless you think it is, forget anyone else's opinion. One question why have you not been with a bf if you are active?
Reply 37
Just use protection, otherwise do as you please.
Personally, I find the sex is better when sleeping with the same guy again (doesn't have to be a relationship), but obviously you need to meet that guy you have great sex with in order to want to meet him again. It's a bit of try and fail at first, after all it isn't as easy for girls to achieve orgasms as it is for men. Be safe and have fun.
who caresssssssssss
Im 19, Ive have sex with ONE guy I was in a relationship with at the time (to my memory, there was a sketchy period alcohol-wise) and had (Im not totally sure how many, maybe 5-7) several one night stands since then - although Im now in a relationship with one of those one night stands
I have been, IMO, a bit of a slut with some of the stuff I've done on nights out...but my opinion is, if you have fun it shouldnt matter what you do, afterall it's noone else's business!
You realise you've had too many ONSs when you ask yourself this and decide to post it on an internet forum.

On a more serious note, sleep with whoever the **** you want. What do you care if it's slutty or not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending