The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm running the outside bar, so i'll be seeing you there.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
meeee!
i think i may go and stand somewhere to see the fireworks, finding it ard to part with£7 though.
Reply 4
its been cancelled :rofl:
The Mexicolas are well gutted about this cancellation !!!!!!
Reply 6
Sofa King
its been cancelled :rofl:

What the f***!! Why has it been cancelled?
Reply 7
Not cancelled, but postponed.

Something to do with a Health and Safety issue is all we've been told.
Reply 8
simeon
Not cancelled, but postponed.

Something to do with a Health and Safety issue is all we've been told.

Alright thanks, do you know when it's been postponed to?
Reply 9
dissappointed :frown:
Reply 10
hayley_1604
dissappointed :frown:

So am I. :frown:
Reply 11
T. Hereford
Alright thanks, do you know when it's been postponed to?

No definite date, but apparently they're aiming for sometime this term.
Reply 12
simeon
No definite date, but apparently they're aiming for sometime this term.

Alright thanks. Please keep us posted. :smile:
Kool, id come home for the weekend and thought id missed it, tho id heard a few people saying it isnt as good as the reps have been making out.
Reply 14
john williams
Kool, id come home for the weekend and thought id missed it, tho id heard a few people saying it isnt as good as the reps have been making out.

Really? I kept on being told it's one of the best events of the year. :confused:
Yup they have taken away the marquis they had put up on Friday so must have been some last minute issue. At least it prevents drunken ppl comin in and pukin in my block again....I'm watching you lot!:P
What a dissapointment this was as we were due to perform there on the night and was told at the 23rd hour it was cancelled, our drummer was livid as he had travelled up from Bath in Wiltshire and then had to turn around and drive straight back down again. We do hope it does take place in the near future but we won't hold our breath.

The Mexicolas
Spikerocker
Yup they have taken away the marquis they had put up on Friday so must have been some last minute issue. At least it prevents drunken ppl comin in and pukin in my block again....I'm watching you lot!:P

cool what block you in? i know a few lenton people and one of my best friend's in block 8 :smile:
Lirael Abhorsen
cool what block you in? i know a few lenton people and one of my best friend's in block 8 :smile:

Block 12, who do you know in block 8?
Bex

Latest

Trending

Trending