The Student Room Group

I hate all women (anon as i know people here)

But I want to **** their brains out.

However they sense I dislike them (loud sexist remarks and a tendency to treat them as an accumulation of bodyparts do me no favours you see..)

So basically, I have a plan.

There's this girl in my halls.... Let's call her Issy. The thing about Issy is that she's got very long legs, perfect, sensuous skin, very soft fingernails upon closer inspection.. She's always pleasant and laughs a lot, and never seems to get too offended by anything I say in her presence.. You see lately I have not been failing myself around her. Each time she sits next to me in the common room and tries talking to me I start perspiring in large quantities, especially in the groin area... I also seem to lose all eloquence, and my answers to her questions consist mainly of noises and shuffling in my chair.

She is driving me insane and I can't stop thinking about her. Every time I eat a piece of chicken I imagine biting into her sweet flesh, perhaps pleasuring her in between the limbs...

So here is my plan to retain some kind of sanity..

1. Tonight we are having a flat party - use that to get her drunk.
2. Slip a few legal pills into her drink
3. This will make her chatty, horny and excited
4. When she 'peaks' make sure we are alone and ask her to come to my room
5. Tie her up and orally pleasure her, if she lets me perhaps

Plan B :

Admire her from a distance and perhaps grope her tonight, or touch her breasts inconspicuously....

What do you think? Am I being too free in my actions? Could I be persecuted or perhaps disliked by her friends?

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

I don't think you'll have any success with any respectable women.
Reply 2
Plan C.

Do nothing and ignore.
Mate- if I had nothing better to do than make outlandish and unfunny troll threads, then I think I'd just kill myself.
Plan C.
Crawl back under your bridge.
Reply 5
TLDr: I'm a douchey troll
xD.
Your existence scares me. You don't deserve chicken.
Reply 7
WTF ? you seem so twisted !
This is probably a troll, but if not you're a rapist.
Original post by Anonymous

However they sense I dislike them (loud sexist remarks and a tendency to treat them as an accumulation of bodyparts do me no favours you see..)

There's this girl in my halls.... Let's call her Issy. The thing about Issy is that she's got very long legs, perfect, sensuous skin, very soft fingernails upon closer inspection.. She's always pleasant and laughs a lot, and never seems to get too offended by anything I say in her presence.. You see lately I have not been failing myself around her. Each time she sits next to me in the common room and tries talking to me I start perspiring in large quantities, especially in the groin area... I also seem to lose all eloquence, and my answers to her questions consist mainly of noises and shuffling in my chair.

She is driving me insane and I can't stop thinking about her. Every time I eat a piece of chicken I imagine biting into her sweet flesh, perhaps pleasuring her in between the limbs...

Plan B :

Admire her from a distance and perhaps grope her tonight, or touch her breasts inconspicuously....

What do you think? Am I being too free in my actions? Could I be persecuted or perhaps disliked by her friends?

Thank you.

Tinie Tempah might know her (if someone gets this, a virtual high-five goes out to you).
A fairly valiant attempt at trolling, and quite successful to the usual bottom-feeders we get around here.

Though still... F.
I wanted to rep this so badly but I'm fresh out.
Soft fingernails?
This is rather amusing :P

but i don't think you should try out any of your plans :smile:

It's still a chicken.

:lolwut:
Reply 15
Now all I can think of is KFC.
Reply 16
Haha your one hell of a boy!

There's this girl in my halls.... Let's call her Issy. The thing about Issy is that she's got very long legs, perfect, sensuous skin, very soft fingernails upon closer inspection..

LOL

I also seem to lose all eloquence, and my answers to her questions consist mainly of noises and shuffling in my chair.

LOL

Funny troll :yep:
Reply 18
...Someone needs to exorcise the women - hating demons out of you! Here is one satisfied customer:

Spoiler

I'm expecting cash upfront :biggrin:.
Reply 19

Plan B :

Thank you.

:K: no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending