The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
meathead1987
To all the girls that have replied to this thread, if your boyfriends are anything like me you have nothing to worry about with them being far away. There is such a stereotype of all the girls at uni being easy and getting laid, but think abot yourselves, are you like that? I'm guessing since yor in long term relationships that the answer to that it NO. I was surprised how many people had partners when I got here, I'd say a good 25%.

Just try yor hardest not to be jealous because it makes things worse, it is tough, I'm not gonna lie but if you've been together a long time and you love eachother enough, it will work!

Hmmm...looks like I have become the "teacher" and not the "taught" :smile:

And mousy, thanks a lot, I'm glad I took your advice, and everyone else in this situation should too, it worked for me :smile:

Wow... good, clear, honest advice. And the thing about being surprised how many had partners- my boyfriend said a similar thing. Out of 9 people in his flat, 6 of them have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Thank you for that :smile:
Reply 21
I think you should realise that they only reason she ever got jealous was because it was a complete change in the environment for her and after being in your pocket for 2 years it was a culture shock. She's obviouslt scared of losing you and thats why she gets like it, cuz you mean so much to her.
Hope i didnt give it away its lynnie writing this :-) love you jamesy and things are so much better now and im glad we're thro all that crap now,.
I love you

Latest

Trending

Trending