The Student Room Group

do guys notice sideburns on girls ?

i have big sideburns ! like they're thick and down to my earlobes. not a good look for a girl.
i notice them and often where my hair down to hide them.
but do guys notice imperfections like that ?
I have sideburn extensions, the boys love 'em. :sexface:
i've never even thought to look on a girl. obviously if they are jet black we'd see, but if they're blonde or white no one will notice :]
Reply 3
You're Asian, aren't you. I wasn't asking, I already know.
Reply 4
The only girl I know that has sideburns is Ashanti.
i do notice them on some girls, but its never bothered me in the slightest
Reply 6
Original post by Converse

Lol!!

you're ****head she could be irish. but yeah, unreasonable amount of facial hair on a girl is a turn off.. for me anyway.. tasch is the worse no matter how little of it there is.
Bleach/remove them?

Edit: stop staing in the mirror and noticing them! i bet they aren't even that bad, and you're really pretty! that's why a little thing liek side burns is causing you to feel down. Howwver, just thread, bleach them. Don't wax! makes hair come more! You could epilate too !
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Wait women have side burns? why don't you shave/wax them off?
Reply 10

I've seen some Asian girls with prominent moustaches.
Reply 11
I've noticed them before, I always thought it was pretty normal. Obviously not like proper sideys though..
Now I will
Well IDK but my are thick also
Original post by Socorroeusebio
Well IDK but my are thick also

lol i love how u've brought this 7 yr thread back from the dead

and yeh my sideburns are really thick too :biggrin:
yes darling we do
ik this is 8 yrs old but for anyone else reading, why should we? it's just sideburns and I dont understand why it's such a big deal. The point is that we shouldnt even have to shave our sideburns just cuz we r girls or our
I have sideburns that are a little above my waist that are the same length as my normal hair.I don’t know if you’re supposed to cut them or not, but I don’t think I’ve ever gotten them trimmed or anything while at a hairdresser.... I was curious to see if it was something that everyone else did because I’ve never thought about it before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending