The Student Room Group

Why is he trying to justify unblocking me on facebook? but then he is rude to me?

My ex boyfriend has got a girlfriend.. I knew him for 4 years, I lost my virginity to him, we were really close at points. It broke down and he eventually got this girlfriend. I used to argue with him all the time, even when we dated the second time. Since coming to uni we have emailed a few times.. and even then we are both so different we argue about pathetic things. He claims to hate me, he is really rude to me. But then he he has taken to blocking me on facebook and unblocking me, he has now unblocked me again. I asked him why he'd done it and he said 'if you were to behave then I wouldn't have to block you' so he unblocks me, but at the same time he is always going on about how much he dislikes me. There have been times when we are not arguing, when I've spoken to him since being at uni he has said actually, if I were to see you again I would quite like to catch up with you.. providing we didn't argue. So I don't understand.. does he really hate me or is he still curious about what I am up to/saying to people? otherwise he wouldn't block/unblock me twice on facebook?! I am confused?
8 minutes ago - 4 days le
Sounds like you should block him..
Reply 2
Block him from everything: facebook, skype, email etc.

Really, he's your ex, you shouldn't care about whether or not he likes you. Move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending