The Student Room Group

Where can I find a decent guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shadowplay
A library?

Being a library staff member I like this :biggrin:
Reply 61
What a strange person he is. Was he always like this? I think he's distressed you so much that at the moment you wouldn't be able to spot a more suitable guy if you were swimming in a lake of them. Detach yourself from this lunatic at once (hope he doesn't turn nasty - well, nastier - he sounds the type who might) and let everything come back into focus - you'll soon find real guys hiding in plain sight. Not that they probably won't be up for a bit of 'sexual gratification', but they'll at least make the tea afterwards.
Original post by RequiemForADream
How you doin'? :wink:

:eek: Are you Joey? Cause umm... Joey is awesome :love:
Original post by Mad Cat Lady
:eek: Are you Joey? Cause umm... Joey is awesome :love:

I freakin wish I was Joey! Or at least as awesome.
Unfortunately, I'm English, 19, and I don't live in an apartent with friends and get up to silly stuff while dropping one liners.

Okay, maybe that last bit... :tongue:
Reply 64
Original post by silent ninja
Oh shut up with your stupid generalisations.

See the news recently? Paodiphile ring uncovered. This is how white people behave....why are most paedos on TV white people? oh seee what I did there :rolleyes:

His mother putting her scarf on is a good thing, it's a sign of respect. This is different culture and obviously something very foreign to you so it must be 'bad'? I know many muslims women who are just fine thank you very much.

I can pick particular cases to justify anything.
There are bad people in the world. Bad people-- they could be any colour or creed. Get over yourself.

He did not ask her to put it on. He ordered her.
Wow just because white people are trying to follow mohammed it's on tv.
But seriously religion is false, any religion that tries to cover women up or men should be banned.
And thank you for injecting yourself in to my conversation.
Now eject yourself out of it.
Original post by Anonymous
He doesn't listen to my problems, he calls me names, he loses his temper (in a bad way) on a regular basis, he hates my family, he tells me he wants me to fail my exams more often than nore, he uses me for sexual gratification yet doesn't give anything back in return, he expects me to help him at the drop of a hat yet doesn't bother helping me when I need him, he hates women generally and he spends most of his time arguing, shouting and taking things out on me. He doesn't do romance, he doesn't so the normal things other couples too. That's just the start. Bet you regret asking now :tongue:

well then why do u go out with him
Original post by Rory :)
He did not ask her to put it on. He ordered her.
Wow just because white people are trying to follow mohammed it's on tv.
But seriously religion is false, any religion that tries to cover women up or men should be banned.
And thank you for injecting yourself in to my conversation.
Now eject yourself out of it.

Women have the right to cover themselves up.

Don't post in a public forum if you don't want people objecting to your ridiculous views. Thank you
I freakin wish I was Joey! Or at least as awesome.
Unfortunately, I'm English, 19, and I don't live in an apartent with friends and get up to silly stuff while dropping one liners.

Okay, maybe that last bit... :tongue:

Haha don't worry, ya only gotta be half as awesome as Joey to be worthy of the status of brilliance, one liners or no one liners ;D besides, he's all full of ooooldness now!

*puts friends on*
Reply 68
Women have the right to cover themselves up.

Don't post in a public forum if you don't want people objecting to your ridiculous views. Thank you

Yes they do but my point is your religion forces them to do so, idiot.
Yes they do but my point is your religion forces them to do so, idiot.

According to you. We're in Britain people can wear or not wear what they like. What really gets on your tits is people choosing to wear that kind of clothing; choosing to cover up. Don't hide behind this facade of women's freedom. As long as they dont subscribe to your views on clothing and culture in general, people like you will always have a problem with them. It's called a prejudice.
Reply 70
In the library
Reply 71
According to you. We're in Britain people can wear or not wear what they like. What really gets on your tits is people choosing to wear that kind of clothing; choosing to cover up. Don't hide behind this facade of women's freedom. As long as they dont subscribe to your views on clothing and culture in general, people like you will always have a problem with them. It's called a prejudice.

People can wear what they want, you could wear a burkha or a clown outfit for all i care. As long as your not forced to do it.
People can wear what they want, you could wear a burkha or a clown outfit for all i care. As long as your not forced to do it.

I agree, but your whole point is that all women/muslims are forced in to it. That's your suggestion from your very first post-- generalisations. I don't know any women forced in to wearing it, they all decided to do it at some point by their own will. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it's not as common as you think.

We'll agree to disgaree. Let's leave it at that.
what-about me .?
Haha don't worry, ya only gotta be half as awesome as Joey to be worthy of the status of brilliance, one liners or no one liners ;D besides, he's all full of ooooldness now!

*puts friends on*

"You have reached the limit of posts you can rate today" :banghead: - damn you and your limits TSR, and damn me and my slutty rep sharing.

But I will pos rep you. Even if it's the last thing I do :lockstock:
"You have reached the limit of posts you can rate today" :banghead: - damn you and your limits TSR, and damn me and my slutty rep sharing.

You could buy a subscription & get an extra 5 rep/day.
Original post by History-Student
You could buy a subscription & get an extra 5 rep/day.

...I'd rather avoid paying monies and just make cheap promises of future rep :colone:
Thanks for telling me though :smile:
You're probably the problem

Hehehe "slutty rep sharing" :tongue:

Thanks, you're very sweet :biggrin: I'm surprised you can't find a decent girl!
Hehehe "slutty rep sharing" :tongue:

Thanks, you're very sweet :biggrin: I'm surprised you can't find a decent girl!

I'm sadly suprised as well :frown:
I must be too butters...
Fingers crossed for a decent blind girl... :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending