The Student Room Group

Vaginal Discrimination?

Following a recent thread I posted on vaginal size (as opposed to penis size)
--> see here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1589367

you will find that the female counterpart has stood united against such an idea and unanimously dismissed those who dare speak the truth. is this really acceptable in modern society? should we accept that the female anatomy is in fact perfect (as the ladies have strongly argued) and we males are at fault? Anyway, it seems this could be the next form of discrimination, that is 'vaginal discrimination' and once again the female is the victim and the male is the bully - typical. Feel free to share your views.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:lolwut: vagina is vagina is vagina surely?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Wait...what? :lolwut:
Reply 3
Original post by Peace0fM1nd

you will find that the female counterpart has stood united against such an idea and unanimously dismissed those who dare speak the truth. is this really acceptable in modern society? should we accept that the female anatomy is in fact perfect (as the ladies have strongly argued) and we males are at fault? Anyway, it seems this could be the next form of discrimination, that is 'vaginal discrimination' and once again the female is the victim and the male is the bully - typical. Feel free to share your views.

It's all penis envy, don't worry about it.
Reply 4
Original post by Oranges
Wait...what? :lolwut:

:teehee: its like you read my mind; i was thinking the same lol

weird...
Reply 5
You're not even worth neg repping.
Reply 6
Original post by d_star
:teehee: its like you read my mind; i was thinking the same lol

weird...

Don't think we're the only ones :lolwut:
Indeed. Any girl that complains has one of these:

Reply 8
Original post by Oranges
Don't think we're the only ones :lolwut:

lets just hope we're not the only ones...ill start to worry alittle about the people on TSR then :teehee:
Reply 9
haha vaginal discrimination really?!, sorry but that is funny.
Original post by rockrunride

A fat dude in a suit?

:ahee:
Original post by rockrunride

You charmer :love:
Reply 12
vaginazis neg away, your all hypocrites :biggrin:
Original post by paddy__power
You charmer :love:

I try :ahee:
Lol, OP must have a massive chip on their shoulder to bring this up again.
Reply 15
Original post by gozatron
It's all penis envy, don't worry about it.

yeh i agree, see now we know their true colours.... btw vaginazis is the term given to these people from now :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by Antonia87

:cool: it had to be addressed. this is not fair really, why do you females get away with murder and no-one speaks up - ever! its just not fair. (i guess your another vaginazi too)
Reply 17

Well, yes. You're right, and nobody can really deny this. Women love playing the victim-card, even when it's obvious that they're NOT the victims.

So I guess us men just have to accept that all women believe that the vast majority of women believe that their vaginas are prefect and penises aren't. Plus that it's the man's fault if the sex is bad.

Like I've said before: Women have reduced sex to nothing else but penis size, stamina and performance.

I find your vaginism disgusting and unacceptable, you far right bigoted vaginist
Reply 19
Original post by Antonia87

Well, it's because of size-queens like you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending