The Student Room Group

girl in my class ruining her appearance

there is this african girl in my classes, she recently changed her hair style to braids and you could clearly see her scalp, there were sections where there was no hair, just shiny scalp, I was left wondering why does she have a hair style that is destroying her hair, it will not grow back as it looks like traction alopecia, at the top of her scalp and the crown area is was visible and quite noticable to me

i almost feel sory for her as it is very inlikely her hair will grow back and it will get much worse through time.
Serious business... :erm:
Reply 2
Are you her mother or something?
Reply 3
Next when you're in class together, get some glue and abit of hair and secretly apply it to her scalp :ninja:
Reply 4
Original post by Liam 09
Are you her mother or something?

she is a nice person and to be honest she is not the prettiest girl, so i pity her because she is ruining what little looks she has.
What a shame that her choice of hairstyle paralyses your ability to mind your own business. Oh, wait...
(edited 13 years ago)
It's likely she's been wearing too many extensions/weaves etc, thus the hair loss; braids are used as a protective style which will encourage growth.

Not that it's any of your business, but still, there's your explanation.
(edited 13 years ago)
There are people capable of looking past looks you know?

it isn't really your business...
Reply 9
Oh my god! Not her hair!!!!!

So, your point is?

Leave her to do what she wants with her appearance! Maybe she thinks you look a state too!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
holy ****, for real?
Tbh it is none of your business...unless you're a close friend in which case you can subtly tell her. Plus, it might just be you who finds it unattractive...? you never know...
Reply 14
Original post by edd360
holy ****, for real?

Troll? XD

Wow, the first time I've ever said that. You can tell I'm a newbie. XD
Reply 15
Original post by loopy786
Troll? XD

Wow, the first time I've ever said that. You can tell I'm a newbie. XD

I don't like to call what I do "trolling", because I don't actually expect anyone to take me seriously.

And yes, your newbieness is about as obvious as a peanut in a packet haribo (moderately obvious)
Reply 16
Original post by edd360
I don't like to call what I do "trolling", because I don't actually expect anyone to take me seriously.

And yes, your newbieness is about as obvious as a peanut in a packet haribo (moderately obvious)

I meant to say that maybe the person who wrote this was a troll and asking if you thought the same! Sorry; I obviously wasn't very clear. XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending