The Student Room Group

Had my license revoked - only been driving for..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rizzletastic

Original post by Rizzletastic
If someone is tailgating you, you are meant to slow down. Then increase your speed to create a gap.

no, you're not. you're supposed to simply reduce your speed to allow for extra stopping space. like they tell you in your theory test, and like I've been taught by my advanced driving instructor.
Original post by Furgo

Original post by Furgo
I did appeal, not received a definite answer yet. The points have already been applied though so can't do anything until I get an answer. I doubt my appeal will be accepted because I got flashed not just pulled over by an officer. Although I did include medical records etc so.. :frown:

sorry I'm confused. how could the points have possibly been applied when you've had your licence only 3/4 weeks? if it happened on day one of driving, It takes 14 days max, usually 5-10 going by family and freinds to just receive the first letter; more in the case of cameras that use a wet film. and after sending off your licence, you dont usually receive your licence back for some weeks after.. It took my mum the best part of two months to have hers put on..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending