The Student Room Group

was i wrong for telling her that her boyfriends dead

Scroll to see replies

This story is way too far fetched, I mean witness protection? Come on. If your dad really is on this forum, I hope he reads this, knows who you are and beats your skull senseless tonight for such a moronic thread.
Reply 21
Will you be doing creative writing at Uni? How thick do you think we are?
Reply 22
Interesting troll attempt. More effort with plausibility next time. 4/10
Original post by Don'tNod
No, of course she won't understand. Just wait it out; you'll get what's coming to you.

Have a nice day. :ahee:

:ahee: OP is....sigh...lol
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
No because if i gave her the letter she'd know he was alive. i'm trying to think of a way to tell her i lied before she finds out without her hating me. Do you think i should give her the letter when i tell her or does that make it even worse that he trusted me and i lied?

Maybe i should tell her it was banter and that I thought she knew I was joking.

Don't lie anymore. Maybe you're going to have to accept there will be no releationship anymore. Don't let her find out. Do it all then and there, tell her everything. ASAP. Obviously you don't sound like you respect this woman... I mean tell her it was a joke?! I don't want to say this but what's wrong with you?!
(edited 13 years ago)
If her boyfriend was dead wouldn't she want to go to his funeral? :hmmmmm:
lol I couldn't make this stuff up, the H-R forum is a goldmine.
You guys all got trolled hard
Reply 28
How could you possibly be in the right?
Reply 29
No because if i gave her the letter she'd know he was alive. i'm trying to think of a way to tell her i lied before she finds out without her hating me. Do you think i should give her the letter when i tell her or does that make it even worse that he trusted me and i lied?

Maybe i should tell her it was banter and that I thought she knew I was joking.

(Assuming this is all true... kind of unlikely tbh...)

Hell no, don't tell her you thought she knew you were "joking"!!

Tbh, all you can do now is to be honest with her about what happened and hand over the letter. You could say that you didn't know how else to tell her, and that you thought it would be the easiest way but she would most likely see straight through that.
It's up to her if she wants to be friends with you again, you did do something pretty stupid.

Sorry, but you were a bit of an ass to do that.
(edited 13 years ago)
tell the truth! if you leave it, there's that small chance this will come back to haunt you in the future.

where has this guy gone, by the way? maybe this would be the chance to ask her out, if the guy has had to break up with the girl.
Wow - that is pure evil. I'm sorry but youve just wished (who seemed to be) your friend - dead. How would you feel if he did actually die afterwards?
Reply 32
100% understand why anyone would think this is a troll, but its not. I know ive made a huge mistake, it was kind of something i did in the moment when i was abit drunk and now i no how stupid this actually was.

I think i thought because his family were also relocated she couldn't exactly ask them. And he only told me because i see her everyday and he knows me abit. he doesnt hang out with anyone else much so i doubt he would of told them.

Thing is i do have a chance of her never finding out, but its killing me knowing that someday he could return and she would hate me. but if i tell the truth, shes going to hate me anyway.

Is there logic do you think in taking the risk as that way i stand a chance at not looking like a complete psycho to everyone at art college including her?
Wait, people on here live in the Wirral? I thought I was the only one who'd discovered the internet around here.
I am failing to see how telling her her bf was dead will win her over, mate :lolwut:
Reply 35
100% understand why anyone would think this is a troll, but its not. I know ive made a huge mistake, it was kind of something i did in the moment when i was abit drunk and now i no how stupid this actually was.

I think i thought because his family were also relocated she couldn't exactly ask them. And he only told me because i see her everyday and he knows me abit. he doesnt hang out with anyone else much so i doubt he would of told them.

Thing is i do have a chance of her never finding out, but its killing me knowing that someday he could return and she would hate me. but if i tell the truth, shes going to hate me anyway.

Is there logic do you think in taking the risk as that way i stand a chance at not looking like a complete psycho to everyone at art college including her?

Misread that as "his family were also retarded" :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think you should kill him. If you have trouble getting away to find him, you could always hire someone else to do it. If you have Facebook, I'm sure one of your friends won't mind doing you a favour.
Pretty disgusting really, you should do a runner while you can, mate.
Reply 37
Very creative!
Did you think she was going to jump in your arms afterwards? if she loves him so much shes gonna grieve alot! and either way - you'll probably never get her. so do what makes sense. AT least knowing that person is stilll in her life thats a gift - seeing as you took it away i think you should give that hope back to her.
Reply 39
Original post by Swarley Stinson
Wait, people on here live in the Wirral? I thought I was the only one who'd discovered the internet around here.

I'm still astounded you people have electrickery, let alone interwebs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending