The Student Room Group

Guys: would a prominent nose stop you fancying a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
I am sixteen and had a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon today who told me I am going to have to wait atleast another two years before I can get rhinoplasty. The more I think about it, the more I am thinking, is it worth the money? With the money I was going to spend on a nose job I could travel, or go to uni in Canada, or get laser eye surgery instead. But would a prominent nose affect how hot a girl is? Would you not go out with a girl if she had a prominent nose? I don't want to be a cat lady...

Totally worth it, it's not that no one will go out with you but if it'll make you more comfortable, go for it. PM me if you need to discuss it, I've been planning a nose job for years so I know how you feel :smile:
Original post by Lukey.T
wtf is with these threads? jeeeeeeeez if u aint comfortable in ur own skin then go walk in traffic. Try looking at burn victims ect.. ur lucky u were born with all ur body parts usable. FIX UP

Good aint the only one who thinks this
Ok, but I must warn you, I am drunk in ever picture which ever exists of me pretty much.

Oh, and I know I'm not pretty, this is purely about the nose. And also, I don't wear the same dress everywhere, those three photos were taken on the same night.

if they are your pictures you dont need to loose weight or worry about your nose
On second thoughts, I'm not so sure I'm comfertable posting pics on here. If you want picutres that bad, PM me!
Reply 24
seriously, your being a bit EXTRA. Your nose is fine.. people should take u how you are, if not then they aint really worth your time.
Original post by emeritus2011
if they are your pictures you dont need to loose weight or worry about your nose

Yes, they re why pics, why wouldnt they be my pics?
On second thoughts, I'm not so sure I'm comfertable posting pics on here. If you want picutres that bad, PM me!

lol went back for a third look and they were gone, woman theres nothing wrong wit u cut yourself some slack:smile:
Original post by emeritus2011
lol went back for a third look and they were gone, woman theres nothing wrong wit u cut yourself some slack:smile:

Sorry, its just you know what people can be like on here. I've come on here before and posted pics about my nose, and came away with critism about my weight, my lips and my boobs lol :smile:
Reply 28
If you keep going on to a guy about how horrible your nose is then it could be you that makes it an issue. If a guy is really in love with you then he won't care. Nobody's perfect right?!
Honestly most guys don't really notice a girls nose, they are more interested in other things if you know what I mean! If you want to get a nose job that's fine but don't do it just because you think you'll have better luck with guys. I have large nose too (kind of snoutish, like a ski jump lol) and the only negative comments i've had about it have been from other girls....!
Awww man I missed the pics. Judging by what others have said though, I'm sure it's not too bad, lots of people stand in front of a mirror and pick out things they think are flaws, and they're things most people don't notice.
Original post by lukas1051
Awww man I missed the pics. Judging by what others have said though, I'm sure it's not too bad, lots of people stand in front of a mirror and pick out things they think are flaws, and they're things most people don't notice.

Too rite u missed suttin lol dont be fooled by her username as for boobs.....eeeish!!!:biggrin:
Thanks for the nice comments guyss :smile:
Bump
Reply 34
Original post by Haruhi
What a waste of money. You are beautiful just the way you are, don't you ever let anyone decide that for you.

This is a terrible way to look at yourself. People think that this is a good way to look at things and means you're self confident when really all it breeds is lazy ****s who think they're gods gift. People should strive to improve themselves and not think they are perfect. Although I do agree cosmetic surgery should never be an option.
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
You Sir, are a winner.

agreeeeeee
Reply 36
You seriously shouldn't be worrying about your nose...To be honest every single person isnt perfectly happy with the way they look..But at the end of the day it shouldn't matter what we look like but who we are as people..So there's actually no point in impressing a shallow guy with a nose costing an arm and a leg when theres probably someone who appreciates you for who you are.
Are we talking jew nose size or just a bit prominent? If it's just a wee bit big then it's fine but nobody likes a fatty so it's really irrelevant.
Post pics please... I will say only nice stuff :smile:
Reply 39
Yo, I've got a massive nose, I don't let it stop me.
Just get your cleavage out, no-one'll notice the nose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending