Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have filled out something wrong on my student finance form, but have submitted it? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Okay, so basically I have been on JSA for a few months, before that I was working with my brother, then I went back on JSA. What do I put for the "supporting yourself" section? I have already submitted the form now! I am currently living with my dad, so I'm not really supporting myself because I live with him, but I didn't read the question properly and now I've submitted it. What can I do?

    Ring them up.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.