The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ask her?
Wash your winky.
Reply 3
Put whipped cream on it. She'll get the message
Stop going down on her on your own accord.

Then she's in the position to have to ask you, and that way you can explain.
Make slurping noises while she is racking you off or something, then when she looks at you like :lolwut: just point to your dick and be like :perv:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Tell her spunk has nutrional qualities, will make her lose weight or something.
Straddle her whilst she's sleeping and put your willy in her mouth.

No girl will be able to resist waking up to that.
Reply 8
just ask, but nicely make a suggestion not a demand
tell her it will give her magical powers
Reply 10
go for missionary then when she has her eyes closed (because she is enjoying it so much, obviously lol) slide your body up to her chest/neck area and wait. That way you don't have to ask for it, but she will get the message. I have only ever attempted this with one night stands before though, so if you actually like this girl think twice about doing this, I'm sure there are more polite ways.

Just another thought...you say you go down on her a lot? well instead of facing her when you go down, switch around lick her out but using the 69 position, maybe she will oblige then?
Just gently ask her if she'd like to do it? (and I mean does "she" want to do it, NOT you as it's your choice whether you both want to go down on eachother) You may be surprised, she may not be used to doing it for someone. :wink:

I can only speculate on your girl as I don't know her, but sometimes girls don't like jizz in their mouths. Idf she has a problem with swallowing or is squeamish about spunk, just talk to her about it and maybe come to a compromise? That could be you wearing a condom throughout a blowjob or withdrawing your penis before you come.
Original post by The Harlequinn Mask
Just gently ask her if she'd like to do it? (and I mean does "she" want to do it, NOT you as it's your choice whether you both want to go down on eachother) You may be surprised, she may not be used to doing it for someone. :wink:

I can only speculate on your girl as I don't know her, but sometimes girls don't like jizz in their mouths. Idf she has a problem with swallowing or is squeamish about spunk, just talk to her about it and maybe come to a compromise? That could be you wearing a condom throughout a blowjob or withdrawing your penis before you come.

That's spontaneous right there....
Reply 13
Smear yourself in peanut butter.
Dip your nuts in chocolate and stick a bow on the end of your bell-end :wink:
Reply 15
give me a blowjob

works for me about 90% of the time.
Reply 16
ask?
Original post by simstar
go for missionary then when she has her eyes closed (because she is enjoying it so much, obviously lol) slide your body up to her chest/neck area and wait. That way you don't have to ask for it, but she will get the message. I have only ever attempted this with one night stands before though, so if you actually like this girl think twice about doing this, I'm sure there are more polite ways.

this is a really awkward angle for giving head, a guy did exactly the same thing to me once, it's much harder to do it properly and you feel like you don't have any control over it.
Reply 18
Original post by Alison1992
this is a really awkward angle for giving head, a guy did exactly the same thing to me once, it's much harder to do it properly and you feel like you don't have any control over it.

Interesting, I shall note this down.
You want it so ask for it. Use your manners though.

Latest

Trending

Trending