The Student Room Group

MEd in Psychology of Education at Manchester and other psychology conversion degrees.

I've been hovering in this forum for ages waiting for the mountain to come to Mohammed, figuratively speaking. In a more literal sense, I've been waiting for anyone who's planning on studying or who has attended this course at Manchester. No luck and I'm guessing the majority of people studying it wouldn't be found in a more student orientated forum given the course is aimed at people who are slightly older than me or the average student found on this forum. But I live in hope. If you're out there, do respond please. I'm interested in people's experiences and how they've fared post-graduation.

On a more general note, I'm interested in hearing from people who've studied conversion degrees in psychology or who are doing so at the moment. Same thing really. I'm really curious as to what people do after they've completed conversion degrees in psychology, or even just what motivated people to do it in the first place.

So I've gone to the mountain. Is there anyone there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending