The Student Room Group

Drunken night

Well I got myself thoroughly hammered last night on a school reunion... problem is I also went on MSN later and started acting rather lewd. Now this wouldn't concern me excpet for the fact I don't know what I said to my dad went I came in and it's clear he came in to clear up. That means he saw the rather embarrassing messages on MSN. I also it seems left my keys and credit card in the taxi which he had to pick up. Anyone have any idea how I can explicate my behaviour? I'm pretty sure I will get a lecture, but the worse thing for me is the embarrassment side of things.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
everyone gets totally bladdered and does stupid stuff,

god ive done it loads of times, fell asleep at the train station only to find the police looking for me at 6 am!!
and other stupid stuff its all mistakes and just act like you did nothing wrong don;t get worked up over it as you were drunk and just tell your dad that!!
Reply 2
Yeah I know it's just awkward being your parents and all that
Reply 3
yer too right its well bad my mum and dad don;t drink at all so any behavour connected to booze is evil lol

dont worry about it im sure they will forget about it and just put it down to having fun!! or drinking to much!!
Reply 4
^o) sounds so unlike you. Anywho take your dad to one side and apologise and assure him it wont happen again.
Reply 5
Yeah, see thats the thing, he hasn't told my mum yet... which is going to make it more awkward
Reply 6
so get to him and say and dont mention this to mum i feel awful enough already or something of that ilk
Reply 7
Could just not get drunk in future?

Cant really see the attraction to being drunk myself.
Surely the downsides outnumber the upsides? :biggrin:

Ah well.
Reply 8
Well he's back and hasn't mentioned anything. Probabley going to tell my mum in private but ah well live goes on.
Reply 9
:hugs: (i hate that smile but meh) well im off to the pub incidently so keep safe sweet xx
Reply 10
Wait, I'm confused, what exactly have you said/done ?
Reply 11
trigger
:hugs: (i hate that smile but meh) well im off to the pub incidently so keep safe sweet xx

Heh, thanks, I hope I'm not setting a bad example here...
imasillynarb
Wait, I'm confused, what exactly have you said/done ?
Well I spoke to three girls on MSN and to be blunt made a fool of myself. Said some pretty comic things though.
And for the first time in aaaaages I went online and said "Hi"... only to be ignored :frown:
Reply 13
Natalie Lane
And for the first time in aaaaages I went online and said "Hi"... only to be ignored :frown:
Damn just checked my history... I think I was unconcious at the time, sorry to have offended you.

Trust me though, it was for the best I didn't speak to you :smile:
ferrus
Damn just checked my history... I think I was unconcious at the time, sorry to have offended you.

Trust me though, it was for the best I didn't speak to you :smile:

Hmm, I bet you're funny when that drunk :p:
I've seen you slightly tipsy (first time I spoke to you I think)...
Reply 15
dont worry, we all make a pillock of ourselves every now and then due to alcohol! i do it all the time and leave my phone and stuff in all sorts of places. As long as you got your stuff back and you're okay then theres no problem :biggrin:
Reply 16
Natalie Lane
Hmm, I bet you're funny when that drunk :p:
Funny, well yes in a way, though some also find me highly offensive.
Reply 17
Heh. It happens. You have to learn where you boundaries are sooner or later. From this you can try to bear in mind what and how much you're drinking, so hopefully in future you won't get as plastered. In all honesty, dubious messages and leaving your wallet in the cab isn't so bad, I've done worse. Repeatedly. You dad is probably most likely to laugh it off, unless he's a tight prude.
Reply 18
Interesting, apparently I also punched a mate of mine and was offering him money find me a girl
Reply 19
Im sure your dad has got very drunk and done silly things too :smile:

I got in a bad state on fri (so used to being at uni, forgot i had to go home and face parents) i was sick all over my bed :redface: But my parents just laughed it off, as im sure yours will.

Latest

Trending

Trending