The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lynseyweth
I agree with Fleece, I think most men will like it - gives them the feeling of "oh yeah- I can satisfy her" lol.
Oh true that makes sense. :smile:
It does feel like you're weeing - and I suppose the only thing that can convince you it isn't is to go to the loo beforehand so you know your baldder is empty and you have nothing to worry about...

And it's a good thing - I mean, at least the other person knows they've done the job well :biggrin:
Reply 22
*knew SW would come in here sooner or later* :biggrin:
hugatree
*knew SW would come in here sooner or later* :biggrin:
Meh, I often go through a phase of posting in H&R :p:
Reply 24
Sick.
Reply 25
I should not laugh but here goes :laugh: sorry if I offended youbut I found it a bit funny first time around lol xxx
Reply 26
SW
Meh, I often go through a phase of posting in H&R :p:
Excuses, excuses. :wink: Happy Christmas in case I don't see you on in the LGBT thread anymore tomorrow.

--------------

Anonymous
I should not laugh but here goes :laugh: sorry if I offended youbut I found it a bit funny first time around lol xxx
Who are you talking to? :confused:
Reply 27
hugatree
Excuses, excuses. :wink: Happy Christmas in case I don't see you on in the LGBT thread anymore tomorrow.

--------------

Who are you talking to? :confused:

the person who started this thread
Reply 28
I've never been with a girl who ejaculated but I'd imagine it'd be pretty damn hot.
Reply 29
It would make the mans job a whole lot easier, i mean girls get it easy - If a man has emptied his balls its almost certain he has had an orgasm.
I'm going to make the point that the first time a guy ejaculates(if they remember it) it feels like they are going to piss. I was ****ing scared my firsttime but you know the rest.its all good.
Reply 31
First time I ejaculated it certainly didn't feel like I was going to pee..
Reply 32
Daibhidh
I'm going to make the point that the first time a guy ejaculates(if they remember it) it feels like they are going to piss. I was ****ing scared my firsttime but you know the rest.its all good.

Actually I did, wow that's going back now, ah the good ol' times :rolleyes:
SOOOO I'm assuming that we're assuming that the thread starter is a girl? Cos if it's a guy they're gonna be a lil bit embarressed now :smile:
Paddy
Reply 33
Woops killed another thread :rolleyes:
Paddy
Reply 34
this is minging :frown:

im so glad im a fairie :smile:
Reply 35
Anonymous
does anyone hve a problem with accidently peeing while having a orgasm ?
I find that I leak a bit at time.

The first time I ever had a girl do that over me there was loads.... not a bit... I was drenched, my balls the lot...

was quite shocked to be honest... :P
Anonymous
The first time I ever had a girl do that over me there was loads.... not a bit... I was drenched, my balls the lot...

was quite shocked to be honest... :P

Yeah even got your jeans or pants wet. Its cool .
Reply 37
bluejeansdave
Yeah even got your jeans or pants wet. Its cool .

I'm generally naked in bed thanks?
Anonymous
I'm generally naked in bed thanks?

A doctors mag' once said people that wet themself doing it, always seem to wear bluejeans, wonder if its a 'turn on' thing.
Reply 39
bluejeansdave
A doctors mag' once said people that wet themself doing it, always seem to wear bluejeans, wonder if its a 'turn on' thing.
Is that where your user ID comes from then? :biggrin: Cos you wet yourself?

Latest

Trending

Trending