The Student Room Group

¿How to give wife orgasm stronger than clitoral?

For a long, long time the only orgasm my wife could get, done by me or by herself, is a clitoral one.

From what we know, this is a weak orgasm and there exist stronger ones, but trying G-spot orgasm theories given on various sources, we just can't get it to happen.

The advice, agreeing among most sources that exist, is stimulating from inside a place on upper wall of the vagina. It should take quite a time, but should result in a very strong orgasm.

As many times as we tried it is not happening and I am intensely looking to give her pleasure better than the weakest orgasm she has been having.

¿Will somebody help please?
Reply 1
¿Will somebody help please?

Probably not the children who come here for advice on how to get into university... I don't think this is the right place to be asking this question - maybe try somewhere like reddit?
Reply 2
Original post by black tea
Probably not the children who come here for advice on how to get into university... I don't think this is the right place to be asking this question - maybe try somewhere like reddit?

See, I wrote here because there are numerous other posts about sex and intimacy. I thought it's common here.
Reply 3
Original post by Seeker1991
See, I wrote here because there are numerous other posts about sex and intimacy. I thought it's common here.

Common for teenagers to ask questions here, yes. Not so much for grown, married men.
by age group, TSR harbours a disproportionate number of virgins
Reply 5
It doesn't matter that I am married. I am still having the issue described haha. If anybody can help, then it is awesome.

If it was easier then I probably would not be looking for help.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 6
It doesn't matter that I am married. I am still having the issue described haha. If anybody can help, then it is awesome.

If it was easier then I probably would not be looking for help.

No, it matters that 60% of people on here are under 18 and they are the ones you are asking for help (and don't seem to see a problem with that). There are more appropriate places for your question.
Reply 7
Original post by black tea
No, it matters that 60% of people on here are under 18 and they are the ones you are asking for help (and don't seem to see a problem with that). There are more appropriate places for your question.

Okay, please recommend other sites.
Reply 8
Like I said, the reason I ever did this here, is I saw many other posts about sex and intimacy. Which made me think it's commonplace here.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 9
Okay, please recommend other sites.

Like I said before, try reddit

Quick Reply

Latest