The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SoftMusk
whos applying to adult nursing at bradford uni? (:

Me, got my interview on Wednesday. Feeling really nervous now
Original post by MoonFlower
I am :smile: got an interview with them this coming wednesday (16th)!

Moonflower, what time is your interview mine is 12:24pm
Original post by mummy2angelwings

Original post by mummy2angelwings
Moonflower, what time is your interview mine is 12:24pm

mines at 8.45am :/
Hi :smile: I have an interview tomorrow at Bradford but it's at 8:45 and it's for child nursing, anyone else have it there at the same time?
Good luck to those who have an interview tomorrow!
Reply 385
Original post by LittleMe93
Hi :smile: I have an interview tomorrow at Bradford but it's at 8:45 and it's for child nursing, anyone else have it there at the same time?

I'll see you there! I've applied for Child Nursing and my appointment is at 8:45 too.
Good luck to those doing the other branches too tomorrow!
Reply 386
Original post by glf2110
Southampton let me know after about a month after promising 2 weeks (but there was Christmas and New Year inbetween), Manchester took 3 months, Brighton took a couple of weeks, CCC took about 2 months and Nottingham about a month. The waiting was dreadful but luckily for me, Southampton which was always going to be my Firm, offered first. :biggrin: Be patient! :tongue:

Got a reply yesterday! And I got in yaaay! Thankgod I didn't have to wait as long as that! :biggrin: thanks for your help! :smile:
Original post by Xx...Anzal...xX
Hi All,
i got a lot of question so be prepared... :P

1) I applied to City, Greenwich, Kingston, LSBU, West London has anyone else applied to these uni's if so have you got any acknowledgement
2) How is the interview process at City University mainly and the others
3)How are the numeracy/literacy test, how long do they last, is it hard? can you use a
4)i heard there is a discussion time how is that?

And finally....

5) DO i need to buy nursing interview books in order to prepare for the interviews??

Thankyou

Hey Im applying to City, Kingston and West London. I got a acknowledgement from kingston within a week of sending my application off and I just got an interview day for west London. I sent my application on 20th Oct.
For west london you have to do and English and maths test to get through to a one on one interview and you have to get 60% (80% for MH nursing) in each to get through. It says that they are 15mins long. I have my interview on 2nd December so I will let you know how it is :smile:
Reply 388
Original post by bex23
Got a reply yesterday! And I got in yaaay! Thankgod I didn't have to wait as long as that! :biggrin: thanks for your help! :smile:

Well done! It's so worth it, I love this course. :smile:
Original post by littlesocksx
Ooh really! yeah thats a good idea and hopefully you will this time! I've got an interview at uclan on the 7th december and i've applied to manchester, edge hill, northumbria and then uclan and cumbria. i've heard from everyone except cumbria now! just hoping i do well at interview! what about you? xx

Good luck with your interview! Yeah Cumbria were the last I heard from last year. I'm only applying to Uclan and Cumbria. Which branch are you doing? I'm doing adult. xxx
Original post by lilpeaches
Good luck with your interview! Yeah Cumbria were the last I heard from last year. I'm only applying to Uclan and Cumbria. Which branch are you doing? I'm doing adult. xxx

Thank you :smile: its so annoying that they haven't replied because it makes me even more nervous! I'm doing adult aswell! xxx
Cumbria were the last I heard from aswell - they didn't even offer me an interview :frown: they said there better PS submitted - their loss I say :smile:
It was a nice 'little' campus but I am glad now I didn't have to have them in the mix.
good luck with your other choices :smile:
Hey,

anyone out there going to be living at Glenside campus this Jan??
To those who've already got/had interviews how long did you have to wait from the point of applying? Thanks.
Original post by KingGoonIan
To those who've already got/had interviews how long did you have to wait from the point of applying? Thanks.

I heard from Coventry after just over a month.
Original post by kirsty1988
I heard from Coventry after just over a month.

Good luck with your interview!
Reply 396
Hey everyone, thought i would give you an update :smile:

Southampton - Have had an interview this week so waiting for a reply
Birmingham - Also had an interview this week waiting for a reply
Surrey - Interview on Monday
Kings College - Interview 7th December
Oxford Brookes - Still waiting

Getting nervos as all of my friends are beginning to get offers but i guess thir courses are all different!
Reply 397
Original post by KingGoonIan

It took bradford 9 days to send me an interview. I sent it in on the 18 th of october and got the reply on the 27th got the one from leeds 2 weeks after that. Just waiting on huddersfield now
i have to send my qualifications to bradford lol but everything else is okay
Reply 399
I applied to do Nursing in;
LJMU - Rejected.
Edge Hill- I haven't had an acknowledgement.
Manchester- Acknowledged.
Manchester Metropolitan- Acknowledged.
Chester- Acknowledged.

Just in case I get an interview, can anyone give what typical questions you were asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending