The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Has anyone heard anything from Nottingham yet?
I have had interviews are Birmingham, Leeds and Oxford Brookes But Still havent heard anything back yet! And got Southampton interview this week also :smile:
Original post by wizardtop
no we didnt get anything like that as i think u get different types of scenerios that are related to mental health rather than adult lacelicker really.The english went okay,did better in english then i did in Maths but lets see what happens also lacelicker how did ur interview go at wolverhampton? as i see in ur sig it was the day after bradford thats if u dont mind me asking u

No - it's cool you can ask! It went pretty rubbish actually, they were lovely but I started hyperventilating - but they were lovely about it and gave me some water. I'm not holding out for an offer from them, I don't think I came across very well :s-smilie: - have you had any others?
Reply 782
Original post by june2106

Has anyone heard anything from Nottingham yet?
I have had interviews are Birmingham, Leeds and Oxford Brookes But Still havent heard anything back yet! And got Southampton interview this week also :smile:

Are you saying you have had an interview at Brookes?? Your text is a bit jumbled :smile:
Reply 783
Original post by rachbiom
Are you saying you have had an interview at Brookes?? Your text is a bit jumbled :smile:

Yes I have :smile:
Reply 784
Just got an offer from King's College London :biggrin: 4/5 Offers so so proud! Good luck to everyone still in the process
xx
Heyy everyone,
Hope your application are Going well,
I wanted to know Greenwich University sent me an acknowledgement letter saying they will reply within 4 weeks, its nearly been 5 and a half!!!

What do i do
Shall i phone them up or just wait

On the letter it gave me this website
http://www.gre.ac.uk/courses/application
It said you can check the progress and status of your application
it asks for an Application number
I've tried my Personal ID and sorts of other numbers but it doesn't work
i've also asked my sixth form head and she said she doesnt know :frown:

Can you please help me
:confused:

Thankyou
:smile:
Reply 786

Yes I have :smile:

which branch have u applied for?
Reply 787
which branch have u applied for?

Adult :smile:
Reply 788

Adult :smile:

SOOOOOOOOO glad you said adult!!! I applied for child and still waiting. Would be devistated if they started interviewing without me :P

Did you get a place?
Reply 789
SOOOOOOOOO glad you said adult!!! I applied for child and still waiting. Would be devistated if they started interviewing without me :P

Did you get a place?

I haven't found out yet, they said il find out before Christmas :smile:
Thats my back-up uni so fingers crossed il get an offer :smile:
Reply 790
Original post by Xx...Anzal...xX

Heyy everyone,
I wanted to know Greenwich University sent me an acknowledgement letter saying they will reply within 4 weeks, its nearly been 5 and a half!!!

What do i do

Can you please help me

Thankyou

I would defiantely phone the admissions team! A couple of the open days i went to gave time scales once your application is in to hearing if you get an interview or not. I heard nothing within these time scales so I called and they were more than happy to help and let me know where my application was in the system.
Reply 791
Original post by tinkerbell2387
:smile: mine's Jan 4th, when's yours?

On Wednesday! They had a cancellation and on the same day they had recieved my reference and wanted to see me!! :biggrin:
Reply 792
Original post by Michelllo
Ahhh right! I it Bangor you want? Iv applied for adult branch but not heard off Bangor yet! But on the plus side, I had an offer from Chester yesterday!! :smile: xxx

Oh wow. Good one! :biggrin: Where do you want to go?
Reply 793
Original post by stephaniehine91
Well done, did you get something through ucas, or email or was it through a letter, I still haven't heard, I don't think I've got in =/

I got an email telling me something on UCAS track had changed, and it said 'Invitation to interview' and when I got home from school I had mail! :biggrin: You'll be fine, I'm sure they are just taking their time. :^_^:
Original post by glf2110
Nice one! Congratulations. :smile:

Cheers I remember it was you who pointed out to me that I could attempt to apply for the course at Surrey in the first place so many thanks to you :smile:
Reply 795
Heyy everyone,

What do i do

Can you please help me

Thankyou

Hiya,
I'm in the exact same boat as you for Greenwich! They sent me a letter saying the same and it's already been longer than that. I've tried logging onto their application page but nothing works. Let me know what they say if you contact them! Good luck
Original post by JCo_
On Wednesday! They had a cancellation and on the same day they had recieved my reference and wanted to see me!! :biggrin:

wow good luck, my references took forever mainly because my employer lost the form! Hope it goes well :smile:
Original post by R Lynch
Just got an offer from King's College London :biggrin: 4/5 Offers so so proud! Good luck to everyone still in the process
xx

wow well done you...where you hoping to go? I am still waiting (yawn) to hear back from Southampton, it will be 2 weeks on weds.
Has anyone heard from Bangor yet? they haven't even acknowledged me :s
also , has anyone got an interview at Plymouth on 23rd January and Coventry on 10th January? for adult nursing :smile: x
Original post by stephaniehine91
Well done, did you get something through ucas, or email or was it through a letter, I still haven't heard, I don't think I've got in =/

I haven't heard off bangor either, kinda worried :frown: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending