The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by lausa22
I have an interview at Chester for Adult Nursing :biggrin:
I'm so happy! It's on the 17th Feb, at 10:30am.

Has anyone had an interview there before? Could you tell me what to expect??

Hey, I have one too! :smile: but I've applied for mental health. x
Reply 1781
Original post by joshj1
yes i do :smile:!

what times yours? mines in the morning x
Original post by FreyaJane
Any recommendations? :smile:

Connaught is amazing! I didn't want it but was not given a choice. It's part catered and works really well. The rooms are huge in Old Quad and you do have to share bathrooms but it's never an issue and theyre cleaned every day. Social life is great as the JCR runs events on a regular basis. We a really close bunch and have a great time. Only 15 min walk into uni or a 5 min bus ride. Bus pass is free in the first year in halls which is really useful. Highly recommended!
Reply 1783
Original post by Kate-:)

[QUOTE=Kate-[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];36284258]Well done!! Where else hav you applie for? Xx

Thanks! :smile: Glamorgan and Swansea :smile: xxx
Original post by Karyn-Leigh
Heyya :smile: ive just found out that i have an interview at the uni of cumbria on wednesday the 8th of feb! soooo nervous! has anyone else had an interview at this uni for nursing or has anyone got their interview on the 8th as well? :smile:

Hi, Hope your interview went well at cumbria uni today, i had my interview for mental health nursing there today too. I felt i done almost my best, so just the waiting game now!!:smile:
:confused::confused::confused:
Reply 1785
Original post by JadeLucas
I have my South Bank on 21st March. Absolutely cacking it, and now I'm cacking it even more!! Weren't too nervous when I read a post that its very informal and the staff are really lovely, but after seeing this I'm ready to die. lol

Anyone else heard back from LSBU today?

Sorry didn't mean to worry anyone - the staff were lovely and very friendly, they just questioned all my answers - maybe that was me not explaining myself well enough.

Good luck.
Anyone applied for learning disability nursing at Nottingham? I'm invited to a selection day on march 21st.
Original post by KingGoonIan
Just got an offer from Northumbria after waiting about a month after interview - YES! :biggrin:

Well Done!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: I'm still yet to hear from them! x
Reply 1788
hi
i have an interview coming up on 29th feb in city london university or child nursing
anyone on same boat
any tips?
Reply 1789
Original post by gemma.louise89

Original post by gemma.louise89
Hey guys, I have an interview at Southampton Uni tomorrow, does anyone else? Found out on Friday that I've got an unconditional offer for Brighton :smile: but still hoping to do well at Southampton tomorrow...just more relaxed knowing that I'm definately going this year!

Also... I had my assessment at Cardiff on Saturday, does anyone know how long they take to let you know if you will be invited to interview/have passed?

hi

how did ur southampton interview go? i got rejected
lol
congradulations on ur unconditional offer at Brighton
i have y intevriew in Brighton, 3rd March, child nursing
please could you give me some tips
a bit unsure about the group discussion and individual interviews
please tell me more about it and any dos and donts or any tips

thanks

....i have no offers yet
but going to city london interview at end of this month
any ideas on that too?

hope u got in to southampton
Reply 1790
heya! any one else got a surrey interview tomorrow? eeeek!! lol

:smile:
Reply 1791
Has anyone heard from Anglian Ruskin yet ???
I did maths and English test yesterday for greenwich, found emglish one horrid and im sure i failed ??? how did others find it
Original post by emmieaston
sorry to hear about your rejection from coventry, im waiting to hear from there! when was your interveiw? I have also applied to worcester im sure they will get back to you soon, i have an interveiw on the 29th feb, they are holding more selection days so im sure youl be fine! :smile:

good luck :smile: my interview for coventry was the 10th january! and worcester still havent got back to me :frown: x
Original post by charl2330
I have been rejected before interview by Bangor, so i'd go with no news is good news, and i have an interview at bedfordshire tomorrow. i applied december 9th.
hope that helps :smile:

hey :smile: thanks still nothing from bangor haha but had bedfordshire interview last friday :smile: went ok! just 2 unis left to hear from :smile: x
Reply 1794
Original post by emmaf12
Has anyone heard from Anglian Ruskin yet ???
I did maths and English test yesterday for greenwich, found emglish one horrid and im sure i failed ??? how did others find it

I had a Greenwich day about 2 weeks ago and we weren't allowed to proceed to interview if we had failed and the girls that failed were told then and there. Which campus did you go to? x
Reply 1795
Oh and I've got an interview next week at ARU, have you had your interview yet? x
Original post by grape:)
What was your interview for Plymouth for? How did it go and what did they ask? I'm still waiting for a reply.... and have been since the 3rd Jan ¬_¬

adult nursing :smile: it went ok its really easy dont worry haha :smile: sure theyll reply soon xx
Original post by glf2110
Connaught is amazing! I didn't want it but was not given a choice. It's part catered and works really well. The rooms are huge in Old Quad and you do have to share bathrooms but it's never an issue and theyre cleaned every day. Social life is great as the JCR runs events on a regular basis. We a really close bunch and have a great time. Only 15 min walk into uni or a 5 min bus ride. Bus pass is free in the first year in halls which is really useful. Highly recommended!

Sounds good! Thank you for your advice! Not sure I have to sort out accomodation just yet though...I'm still waiting for my letter from them confirming my offer...only heard through UCAS so far! Thank you for all your information and help :smile:
Anyone had an interview at Cardiff for mental health?
Mines on wednesday and i'm slightly worried about it :frown:
Original post by emmacymru
Aw thank you :smile: I want to go to Swansea, so nervous to hear back from them :frown: Southampton second choice! How about you? :smile: 16th November, I had the first one, was wondering if maybe you were there the same time as me haha! xx

I'm sure you've got into Swansea :smile: I'm putting Surrey as my firm, but I'm not sure about my insurance yet. Oh I see, well I wasn't there at yours :P haha xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending