The Student Room Group

confused about what i will need to do come results

I am 23. i left school years ago. i have subsequently decided i want to be a scientist, and have just taken OCR biology and chemistry a A levels. both my firm and my back up offers are conditional on how i do in these A levels.

Here is my confusion: since I am an older student, I have been taking the A levels independently, with private tutors. I took the exams and did the practicals at a local tutorial college. I am now deeply confused as to whether or not I have to do anything on results day. I vaguely remember from school the head of careers having to "cash in" the provisional results, but things might have changed since then, or i could just be confused.

Do my results automatically get sent to UCAS or do I have to organise this? This is made extra difficult because I will be out of the country on results day and for the week or two following.

Any help is really appreciated.
Reply 1
Your A-level results will be sent to the Unis automatically.

Oh and I do not recommend you going on a holiday because you may need to go through clearing [unless if you don't want to do that].
Reply 2
ok excellent. If i dont get the grades for my second choice then ill have completely messed up and wont bother with clearing, so thats not an issue. thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending