The Student Room Group

UCAS education section

I have submitted my application through UCAS for medicine. I have come to a confusion regarding the certification date. I am sitting for the International AS exam in October and November, so for the certification date I inputted November. But the results come out in January. Should I change it to the results day or keep the November Certification date. Someone please help me, I am so confused :frown:
Original post by hanaaaaaa
I have submitted my application through UCAS for medicine. I have come to a confusion regarding the certification date. I am sitting for the International AS exam in October and November, so for the certification date I inputted November. But the results come out in January. Should I change it to the results day or keep the November Certification date. Someone please help me, I am so confused :frown:

It's fine - all universities need to know is if you're sitting in the winter or summer sittings. They know when the results come out for each sitting.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It's fine - all universities need to know is if you're sitting in the winter or summer sittings. They know when the results come out for each sitting.

The problem is for my English Language AS I submitted January as the certification date not November. The rest of my AS subjects are inputted as November.
Original post by hanaaaaaa
The problem is for my English Language AS I submitted January as the certification date not November. The rest of my AS subjects are inputted as November.

They're both "winter sitting" months - it's fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending