The Student Room Group

So I have my ND results...what now :s?

I am starting at Lincoln Uni in September (2011). I have firmed my choice and sent off a form for my accommodation. I have the results i need to fill my conditional offer (National Diploma) and yet my UCAS status hasn't changed, should it? Do I have to wait until the A-level results come out in August before I hear back for accommodation etc?? :s-smilie: its very confusing!
Original post by lilcherry03
I am starting at Lincoln Uni in September (2011). I have firmed my choice and sent off a form for my accommodation. I have the results i need to fill my conditional offer (National Diploma) and yet my UCAS status hasn't changed, should it? Do I have to wait until the A-level results come out in August before I hear back for accommodation etc?? :s-smilie: its very confusing!

Have you given Lincoln your results yet? If you have just give them time - they might wait until the A Levels week to confirm your place. As long as you have met the conditions, your place is safe.

Congrats!! :smile:
Reply 2
I think the college, after your results are made official, will contact UCAS who will then contact the university.
Reply 3
Thanks guys, i'll just be patient :smile:
Reply 4
You have yours already?? I really hope mine come soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending