The Student Room Group

I'm white but I don't find white girls attractive...

I started to find asians attractive about a year ago, and since then I have found them moree and more attractive, and after getting to know a few this has only increased. And i'm finding myself notr really attracted to white girls anymore and not even giving any a second glance in the street!

I find it degrading and insecure many white girls go out on a night showing more flesh than is covered and just makes me question their self esteem. On the other hand asian females often have high standards and respect for themselves and extremely driven to be successful and grow as a person-sadly not what I can say about white females.

Is this weird? Why has this happened?

Scroll to see replies

Not all white girls behave like.....

ahh ****, I've said this too many times already.

Good day.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I started to find asians attractive about a year ago, and since then I have found them moree and more attractive, and after getting to know a few this has only increased. And i'm finding myself notr really attracted to white girls anymore and not even giving any a second glance in the street!

I find it degrading and insecure many white girls go out on a night showing more flesh than is covered and just makes me question their self esteem. On the other hand asian females often have high standards and respect for themselves and extremely driven to be successful and grow as a person-sadly not what I can say about white females.

Not weird, you just have a preference as many do.
Generalise much?

Yes of course, all white girls are salacious little whores with no self respect..:rolleyes:

Stop generalising you turd.
Reply 5
Whatever floats your boat I guess (for the record I've know some asian girls who also act slutty, fair enough maybe more white girls act slutty but still not needed to generalise as much) .
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6

Islamic troll is Islamic.
Reply 7
Original post by Chambo
Yeah burkas are really attractive........... Love eyes.....

Oh look a burkha joke- I bet all the educated Muslim women who make more money than you are terribly hurt :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Chambo
Yeah burkas are really attractive........... Love eyes.....

anyone who isn't white , wears burka's ?.. You're very clever my friend :top:
Reply 9
Most of the white girls I know are unlike this...
Reply 10
Don't worry OP, I'm pretty much the same.

White females are generally very "modern" in their views - they want to be career women, they tend to be materialistic, they don't want children, they are loud and strive to be dominant, and most important of all, they are very promiscuous and wouldn't think twice about having sex before marriage.

Asian girls, on the other hand - tend to be more family focussed, want children, are very loyal, and they tend to be more traditional and won't have sex before marriage.

I'm a traditional, loyal kind of guy. I mean, a year ago I had a girlfriend, we lost our virginities to each other, our first relationship, etc. I was prepared to marry her and spend the rest of our lives together but she had other plans, and just simply viewed the whole thing as a fun, temporary, casual thing (I was young and naive), and she ended it on a whim. That's just typical of White girls, IMO.

Edit: There's a Chinese girl that I've been getting close to recently, she likes 21 and has never even kissed a guy, but she's really good looking. Would you ever find a White girl like that? I seriously doubt that. At that age most White girls probably have an average of 5+ different sexual partners, rofl. -.-
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11

You're a terrible poster.
What you're actually saying is that you're not attracted to sluts.
Reply 13
Original post by Selkarn
Don't worry OP, I'm pretty much the same.

White females are generally very "modern" in their views - they want to be career women, they tend to be materialistic, they don't want children, they are loud and strive to be dominant, and most important of all, they are very promiscuous and wouldn't think twice about having sex before marriage.

Asian girls, on the other hand - tend to be more family focussed, want children, are very loyal, and they tend to be more traditional and won't have sex before marriage.

I'm a traditional, loyal kind of guy. I mean, a year ago I had a girlfriend, we lost our virginities to each other, our first relationship, etc. I was prepared to marry her and spend the rest of our lives together but she had other plans, and just simply viewed the whole thing as a fun, temporary, casual thing (I was young and naive), and she ended it on a whim. That's just typical of White girls, IMO.

Edit: There's a Chinese girl that I've been getting close to recently, she likes 21 and has never even kissed a guy, but she's really good looking. Would you ever find a White girl like that? I seriously doubt that. At that age most White girls probably have an average of 5+ different sexual partners, rofl. -.-

But when you get right down to it both are gold diggers. :ahee:
Reply 14
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Not all white girls behave like.....

ahh ****, I've said this too many times already.

Good day.

Original post by Little Hobbit
Generalise much?

Original post by OmicronPersei8
Yes of course, all white girls are salacious little whores with no self respect..:rolleyes:

Stop generalising you turd.

Original post by Asha5692
Most of the white girls I know are unlike this...

How ignorant. The whole point of beauty/attractiveness is based on generalisations. For example, men prefer younger females because they TEND to be more fertile than other females. See that word? TEND. It's a generalisation. There are some 30 year old women who are more fertile than some 16 year old women. But it doesn't mean that's a bad thing.

Honestly, the level of intelligence on this so called "student forum" sometimes baffles me.
Reply 15
Original post by Unknown?
But when you get right down to it both are gold diggers. :ahee:

That's just natural. Men are attracted to fertility, girls are attracted to men with power (that can raise their offspring).

Watch Mean Girls and check out the slutty Asian girls in that. Don't generalise the white populace.
Reply 17
Nothing wrong with having preferences, but that doesn't mean that everyone you're not attracted to is an awful person :colonhash:
Race traitor.
Reply 19
There is a spectrum of the types of behaviour you refer to within females across both ethnic groups you mention, OP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending