The Student Room Group

Where do I find my 13-digit SLC reference number??

I am going through the "Financial Registration" of my universities website and it has asked for a 13-digit SLC reference number, I only have a customer reference number which is 11 digits. I submitted everything on time ages ago, and upon logging in on the Student Finance site, they are awaiting for no more evidence, etc, so I assume I am sorted? Where do I find it?
Reply 1
Should be on your entitlement letter that they send detailing your payment dates.
Reply 2
Original post by flipshot
Should be on your entitlement letter that they send detailing your payment dates.

Oh..... I don't have one of those.... :frown: I knew I should have received something else. I think I'll have to phone them. Pretty sure it's processed though according to the site.
Reply 3
Original post by resortini
Oh..... I don't have one of those.... :frown: I knew I should have received something else. I think I'll have to phone them. Pretty sure it's processed though according to the site.

OP if you have any paperwork at all from Student Finance England...it'll be there on the top right hand corner. Failing that, call them and have ready 3 or 4 pieces of information about you to pass the security tests :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending