The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kita
What everyone got pierced huh?
Me got belly button and ears pierced...no desire to get anywhere else done...hos about everyone else?

Oh and just to hear my point, i think those "random" piercings over the face ie the chin and kinda near the lip...why!!!!!!!??

I agree anything after ears and belly button is too much for me.
Reply 2
Joey_Johns
I agree anything after ears and belly button is too much for me.

yes, i agree too. Eyebrow piercings on girls i wud assume (yes, assume, before people have a go at me lol) that it wud be unattractive to males??? cos i wuda thought it wud?
kita
yes, i agree too. Eyebrow piercings on girls i wud assume (yes, assume, before people have a go at me lol) that it wud be unattractive to males??? cos i wuda thought it wud?

Yes. Anything like that I just find silly and unnatractive. Tatoo's too, cant get my head round why people have them
Reply 4
kita
Me got belly button and ears pierced...no desire to get anywhere else done...hos about everyone else?

Oh and just to hear my point, i think those "random" piercings over the face ie the chin and kinda near the lip...why!!!!!!!??
ive got my ears done and my nipple, i was gonna get my lip done but it can cause alot of scarrin when u take it out
Reply 5
Joey_Johns
Yes. Anything like that I just find silly and unnatractive. Tatoo's too, cant get my head round why people have them

me neither! Belly buttons can look cute and stuff...but i see no reason for anything else!
Tatoos jus go horrible and wrinkly when you get old...and you could get fed up with them
Reply 6
I have my ears pierced and I had my nose pierced when I was 15 and took it out when I was 17. It was really pretty but I just gre out of it
Reply 7
piginapoke
At least piercings can be removed easily.

In about 20 or 30 years there's going to be a lot of middle aged women with daft looking tattoos on the bottom of their backs...

and im not gunna be one of them :biggrin:
Reply 8
blissy
I have my ears pierced and I had my nose pierced when I was 15 and took it out when I was 17. It was really pretty but I just gre out of it

i think nose ones can look nice on certain people, wudnt suit me i dint think. Always looks really pretty on asian people, looks so cute! My friends got it done, really suits her
Never had anything pierced and not planning to.

Watched my sister desperately negotiating with my mum to get her ears done and couldn't help but wonder what the point was - still don't see the point.

I've seen one pair of earrings which *might* have persuaded me to consider it but I don't think silver skulls with hinged jaws would be very appropriate for work :biggrin:
Reply 10
My boyfriend says my nose is my best feature and I only ever wore a little diamond in it. I cringe everytime I see a belly button piercing - ever since my friends have told stories about catching it with a body sponge in teh shower or ripping it out when they were drunk. And have you seen what happens when you've had one and you get pregnant .... ik!
And I think it's really distrubing when you see 10-11-12 year olds with it done
Reply 11
kita
i think nose ones can look nice on certain people, wudnt suit me i dint think. Always looks really pretty on asian people, looks so cute! My friends got it done, really suits her
i think nose studs look really cheap and nasty (no offence to any1!!) i just doesnt look right i dont think
Reply 12
blissy
My boyfriend says my nose is my best feature and I only ever wore a little diamond in it. I cringe everytime I see a belly button piercing - ever since my friends have told stories about catching it with a body sponge in teh shower or ripping it out when they were drunk. And have you seen what happens when you've had one and you get pregnant .... ik!
And I think it's really distrubing when you see 10-11-12 year olds with it done

yeah i know. Erm...what happens when you get pregnant with it done, does it rip or split or something?
Reply 13
yes - kind of both ripping and splitting.
Reply 14
Joey_Johns

I've got my belly button pierced, and two holes in my left and right ears and one at the top of my right. I would like a tattoo on the base of my spine of a little tiger cub, what do you think? Shall I get it done?
Reply 15
don't you have to get your stomach clamped when they pierce your belly button? Nose piercings must get messy when you have a cold. I was gonna get my eyebrow pierced after I'd finished my last GCSE...
Reply 16
I'd say no. So mnay people have tattos, especially on their lower back and when I see someone with one I just think it looks silly. I personally don't like tiger cubs either. I don't have a problem with tattos though, my boyfriend has one on his shoulder.
Reply 17
Hmm that didn't come across clearly. I don't like lowerback tattos but otherwise I think as long as the design looks good in itself and on that part of your body, and you're willing to put up with it forever - go ahead,
kita

ive got me ears done. id like to get me bellybutton done one day. but im too scared of pain at the moment
Reply 19
love_4_ducks
ive got me ears done. id like to get me bellybutton done one day. but im too scared of pain at the moment

I've got my ears and belly button done although I don't wear belly tops or anything so no-one never really sees it. I did get one of my ears pierced at the top as i went all horrible and I didn't like it after a while. That really heard when I had it done, and I couldn't sleep on that side for weeks afterwards. Having by belly button done didn't really hurt at all. The most pain you feel is from the clamp they use to pull the bits of skin together, not the actual piercing. It can give you a bit of bruising afterwards though. :frown:
The only problem with my belly button piercing was that a few days after I had it done I went on holiday and when I wore a bikini I had a massive purple cross on my belly button (that the person who pierced it had drawn to make sure they got it straight) that wouldn't ware off for days :frown: I looked really stupid lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending