Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
smooshh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it is extremely hard and i would have a back up option if you really want to leave your current school. all 3 are important and also your attitude towards learning etc
emily.michelle92
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Thanks. And i'm going to apply to several sixth forms including the one at my current school.
BomBom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I just did the Sevenoaks entrance exams for sixth form yesterday, it wasn't too difficult. I think they base their decision mainly on the interview..
Pop95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How was the general maths paper?
BomBom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pop95)
How was the general maths paper?
It wasn't that bad just general algebra like quadratics and simultaneous equations and some basic graph questions etc, just make sure you leave enough time for the problem solving question at the end!
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi guys I gave my Sevenoaks entrance exams in eco chem and geogo. I found them easy for some reason but I idk I might have made some silly errors. I'm an overseas student and apparently they call us for an interview if we pass in all our exams?
Anyone done similar subject like mine?
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BomBom)
I just did the Sevenoaks entrance exams for sixth form yesterday, it wasn't too difficult. I think they base their decision mainly on the interview..
Aren't you from the westminster thread
Which subject did you have your entrance exams in?
BomBom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by arshadb)
Aren't you from the westminster thread
Which subject did you have your entrance exams in?
yeah I am! haha, I tried out with economics maths and latin. How did you find it? i found it much easier than Westminster for some reason!
Pop95
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone do physics and Chen how'd you find them?
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yeah I am! haha, I tried out with economics maths and latin. How did you find it? i found it much easier than Westminster for some reason!
Same I found it much easier then Westminster
Do we have interviews by any chance?
Has Sevenoaks contacted you?

Edit- I contacted Sevenoaks today and they said they are still in the midst of gathering all the data from the tests and stuff
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pop95)
Anyone do physics and Chen how'd you find them?
I did chem. It was pleasant
BomBom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Same I found it much easier then Westminster
Do we have interviews by any chance?
Has Sevenoaks contacted you?

Edit- I contacted Sevenoaks today and they said they are still in the midst of gathering all the data from the tests and stuff
No I don't, but hopefully soon because I'm getting quite impatient! which one's your first choice between westminster and sevenoaks?
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No I don't, but hopefully soon because I'm getting quite impatient! which one's your first choice between westminster and sevenoaks?
Sevenoaks is my first choice cause I messsdd up my Westminster exams. Are you an overseas student? Ill b devastated if I don't get an interview at Sevenoaks because I'm definitely not getting one at Westminster and I have not applied to any other schools :confused::eek:
How did u find the Sevenoaks exams
BomBom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sevenoaks is my first choice cause I messsdd up my Westminster exams. Are you an overseas student? Ill b devastated if I don't get an interview at Sevenoaks because I'm definitely not getting one at Westminster and I have not applied to any other schools :confused::eek:
How did u find the Sevenoaks exams
But what if you got into both would you still choose sevenoaks? Im sure you will get an interview at westminster they make the exams really hard of purpose! No i live in London, what about you?
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
But what if you got into both would you still choose sevenoaks? Im sure you will get an interview at westminster they make the exams really hard of purpose! No i live in London, what about you?
Im an overseas applicant
Do you know when we get to know wether we have been I invited for an interview or not?
Pop95
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yeah when do we get interviews for SO if we get chosen, i'm presuming next year?
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pop95)
yeah when do we get interviews for SO if we get chosen, i'm presuming next year?
Aren't interviews before they offer the places?
BomBom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aren't interviews before they offer the places?
Yeah I think it will be Tuesday or wednesday
arshadb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Areyou sure?
Who told you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (40)
27.4%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.22%
No I am happy with my choice (84)
57.53%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
6.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed