The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amwazicles
It depends what you mean by fat. According to BMI, she is probably overweight (although of course you can't really tell just by looking). However, as many people on this thread have shown, lots of people obviously find her attractive. Some would say 'fat' is, by definition, unattractive, in which case she isn't. So it depends on your definition of the word. :dontknow:

Obesity in the UK is an extremely complicated sociological problem. Probably a subject for a new thread :tongue:

Fat people can be pretty. Doesn't mean they're not fat.

To me, chubby - a little bit overweight
fat - quite overweight (which she is)
obese - very overweight (which she's about a stone away from)
Reply 41
what is 4chan ?
are you kidding? I'd ****ing nail her given the chance. she's got curves but she's not just plain fat.

PS. **** off you neggers, I'd smash her pasty, don't care what you say.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by HJV
I believe the term you're looking for is "obese".

She's fat, people bigger than her are obsese.

actually no, she's overweight.

Underweight, normal, overweight, obese, morbidly obese

those are the only technical terms that exist.
I wouldn't say she's very fat a bit over average maybe, her body looks nice in that pic though!
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
Fat people can be pretty. Doesn't mean they're not fat.

To me, chubby - a little bit overweight
fat - quite overweight (which she is)
obese - very overweight (which she's about a stone away from)

That's what I'm saying. Some people's definition of fat might be "An ugly and overweight person". So if someone was overweight, but not ugly, they wouldn't be 'fat' by this definition. I'm not saying that's the correct definition - or my definition, just that it's impossible to debate when everyone is essentially talking about a different thing :tongue:
Reply 46
Yeah she's pretty much fat but probably not obese. She's just got a chubby upper half but goddamn those massive thighs!!
Reply 47
You should have made a poll. That would have been interesting to see the results.

OT: She's overweight, yes. She certainly could lose a few pounds. But the thing that's really striking is she doesn't carry any of the excess weight around her face or even really on her arms - hence looking so pretty, I guess.

But if she's happy in her own skin and generally healthy (which we can't judge as we are not her doctor) then good for her.
Original post by LemonSocks
You should have made a poll. That would have been interesting to see the results.

OT: She's overweight, yes. She certainly could lose a few pounds. But the thing that's really striking is she doesn't carry any of the excess weight around her face or even really on her arms - hence looking so pretty, I guess.

But if she's happy in her own skin and generally healthy (which we can't judge as we are not her doctor) then good for her.

I agree with this.

Also, she has a very pretty face.
who is it btw?
Reply 50
Original post by Blackshadow
Imagine the force coming down your rod when she rides you cow girl style :sexface:

I worry about my boners as it is... that's just killed my recovery.

That being said, ff she's happy like that... good for her
(edited 12 years ago)
Yes, she is.
Reply 52
Fat.

Fat.

Fat.

No debate

no arguement

fat.

Fat.

Fat.

Bloody damn disgusting
Original post by chocoholic.
I wouldn't say she's very fat a bit over average maybe, her body looks nice in that pic though!

What does 'average' have to do with anything?
Reply 54
Original post by beepbeeprichie
No she's heavy in a fat/obese way. Stop sugarcoating it (or they'll just eat it).

THIS.

She is not 'curvy'

SHE IS FAT.

YUCK

Fatness cannot strictly be determined by BMI (because fatness is the % of total mass that is body fat). But there's a pretty high correlation between them (especially if you can whether there is muscle, and there clearly isn't in this case).
Reply 56
She is definitely fat. Her shoulders are massive, her arms are lumpy, her sides are bulging out under her bra line, her tummy droops, her thighs are wobbly (notice the ripples on her inner thighs). Even her fingers look chubby.

The only thing that's okay is her head.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 57
Imagine the force coming down your rod when she rides you cow girl style :sexface:

:holmes:

Is that so?
loooool y u stalking me? :colonhash:

:sexface:

you dirty little thing you :sexface:
Reply 59
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
are you kidding? I'd ****ing nail her given the chance. she's got curves but she's not just plain fat.

You must be very desperate then.

She is NOT curvy.

Beyonce is CURVY.

Marilyn Monroe is CURVY.

This butch is just a fat ****.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest