The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fat she is.
Reply 81
Yeah, she's quite fat.
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
I wouldn't call her fat, but she's definitley quite chubby, especially in her thighs and stomach. Very pretty though. :smile:

BS.
Original post by chocoholic.
I wouldn't say she's very fat a bit over average maybe, her body looks nice in that pic though!

She is fat...
Original post by beepbeeprichie

W/e

Mmmmhmmm.

:yep:
Reply 85
defo fat.

Also melons on a board =/= curvy.
BS.

People's views of beauty are subjective. I consider her pretty. You do not. /discussion.
Reply 87
Fat, overweight and definitely not pretty. End of.
Original post by Simplicity
There was a debate on 4chan about this.

How the hell is this body healthy she is too fat?

I'm not saying that she is ugly. Just that she is fat. Another thing why can't fat people just not eat junk food and exercise? It isn't rocket science. Her body is horrible.

Personally, she going to look horrible in the future. She probably been blessed with good genetics now, but when she ages just going to look fat, well fatter.

P.S. Why are most people fat in the UK. People are starving to death and in our society we are just getting fatter. Makes me sick. Most people aren't trying to anything about it. Hence, fat acceptance movement. Jamie Oliver had the right idea, but most parents don't care about children health.

Seriously she is not that fat. I see hundreds of people everyday much bigger than her. Personally with her body I wouldn't wear a bikini but if she is happy to do that good on her. I will admit she is a little chubby, but she is not dangerously fat., your are completely overreacting and deluded if you think she is fat when there are people like this in the world.
Reply 89
That's the girl out of the Inbetweeners movie, right? I always thought she was quite pretty in it... :/ Although they did feel the need to continually make reference to her size throughout the film, because that's 'funny'.
Yeah that girl is fat, she would look good if she was slimmer, nice lingerie she is wearing though
Course she's fat, that's why she was in the film- fat jokes and easy laughs.
No she's heavy in a fat/obese way. Stop sugarcoating it (or they'll just eat it).

If you want to look at a curvy women look up Miranda Kerr or Catalina Otalvaro (:coma:)

if you think Miranda Kerr is curvy, you're going to be seriously disappointed by real bodies when you finally become sexually active.
Original post by EffieFlowers
A little chubby??
It makes you wonder what the average person must look like if people think she looks 'a little chubby'.

She is rather overweight, and in the harsher sense of the word, she is definitely fat.

I guess I'm used to seeing bigger. It's all in perspective I suppose.

Oh sorry, EXCUSE ME. I was too busy staring at Mr Jay Cartwright's behind...
Reply 95
Fat. Face is nice but the boobs i'm sceptical of. I have the feeling they'll look like man boobs rather than curvy boobs and have been unnaturally pushed together by the bra to give the illusion of a wholesome bust. I can just tell by looking underneath her bra at the left edge of her body. That giant roll of fat bulging out where the bra stops. Reminds me of that pic where 'the sun' got that girl who punched her friend on x-factor to strip off topless.

To sum up. Look decent with clothes on (mainly the face) but don't think I'd appreciate her naked.
Original post by hippieglitter
Seriously she is not that fat. I see hundreds of people everyday much bigger than her. Personally with her body I wouldn't wear a bikini but if she is happy to do that good on her. I will admit she is a little chubby, but she is not dangerously fat., your are completely overreacting and deluded if you think she is fat when there are people like this in the world.

the fact that youve seen bigger people doesnt mean she isnt fat. She's clearly overweight and I think its quite worrying that so many people are saying she isnt. Her body fat % is too high, there's no denying that.
Original post by Fat-Love
Fat. Face is nice but the boobs i'm sceptical of. I have the feeling they'll look like man boobs rather than curvy boobs and have been unnaturally pushed together by the bra to give the illusion of a wholesome bust. I can just tell by looking underneath her bra at the left edge of her body. That giant roll of fat bulging out where the bra stops. Reminds me of that pic where 'the sun' got that girl who punched her friend on x-factor to strip off topless.

To sum up. Look decent with clothes on (mainly the face) but don't think I'd appreciate her naked.

But your user name is fat love? :K:
just to add I think describing a fat person as curvy is stupid. I'm curvy, I have a very small waist, comparatively wide hips and a big bum. but I'm thin. curvy IS. body shape. but assuming anyone other than models who happen to have tits are fat is insane. they aren't curvy. as loads of people have said, marilyn was curvy. but she was also a size 14 so I'd imagine if this thread had been made with a front facing, unedited picture of her back in the day would have warranted a similar argument.
Reply 99
She definitely is fat - I'm not sure how people can claim she isn't? Chubby, at least to me, is maybe having some puppy fat and being about half a stone overweight. On this girl, you can clearly see the surplus flesh bulging and overspilling from her underwear - She is very clearly on the upperscale of overweight, if not creeping into the obese catergory.

Latest