The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Talbot Studios Accommodation

Hey guys any one heard of tablot studios ?? they are a part of crm-student.
Is it better than Opal 1? they are the same distance from nottingham uni....
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi I've just a taken a premium studio room with Talbot Studios - pretty much looked at every site in the city and used to stay at Opal. For me this was perfect
Obviously its new which is great but there proper studio's -you could pretty much call them apartments with everything you need and its so close to everything.
If you're thinking of staying there or have already booked get in contact as we may be neighbors!
Reply 3
Hey Everyone! I am beginning my postgraduate studies this september at Nottingham Uni and have been looking at both Opal 1 and Talbot Studios. I will be studying at the Jubilee Campus, so I have been leaning towards Opal 1 since it is right across the street; however, I think it would be fun to live in the city centre as well. Anybody know about the bus routes and how much it would cost be to get to and from Talbot Studios to Jubilee? And is it safe and easy? Thank you!
Reply 4
talbot studios' website is very uninformative. There are no pictures included ! i would like to see the rooms on offer
Reply 5
I'm thinking of taking an accommodation at talbot studios,
please let me know the best category.
How is the premium deluxe studio ?
can we choose the room ?
Original post by littlebighorn
Hi I've just a taken a premium studio room with Talbot Studios - pretty much looked at every site in the city and used to stay at Opal. For me this was perfect
Obviously its new which is great but there proper studio's -you could pretty much call them apartments with everything you need and its so close to everything.
If you're thinking of staying there or have already booked get in contact as we may be neighbors!

How was your experience with Talbot studios when you lived there? I just booked a suite there and I'm getting nervous looking for reviews. I'm from Hawaii so I don't have the ability to check out the building in person. Thanks!
Reply 7
Original post by Kelly318
Hey Everyone! I am beginning my postgraduate studies this september at Nottingham Uni and have been looking at both Opal 1 and Talbot Studios. I will be studying at the Jubilee Campus, so I have been leaning towards Opal 1 since it is right across the street; however, I think it would be fun to live in the city centre as well. Anybody know about the bus routes and how much it would cost be to get to and from Talbot Studios to Jubilee? And is it safe and easy? Thank you!

I know nothing about the accommodation itself but can answer your other questions. Talbot Studios is on Talbot Street which is close to the city centre. It's quite close also to NTU, so I expect more students will be going there than UoN. It's on the same street as Rock City. Buses to Jubilee Campus are frequent, cost around £1 each way and can be caught from nearby Upper Parliament Street or Derby Road.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I booked a deluxe studio room and I asked for more photos, but all they did was send me the same ones on their site! I actually think their rooms look pretty good, you guys can watch this YouTube video for more info too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuyDdSYGGtE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending