The Student Room Group

*** Dentistry 2013 Applications ***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoaringLion
Well done! What are your stats like?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Thanks, very excited. My stats are 5a*,5a,3b. a*,a,b (maths, biology, chemistry).

Reply 1581
Original post by metalrax
Inteview from Newcastle on Jan 17th :smile: UKCAT of 698 (so close to 700 :frown: ) Have people only heard from Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Plymouth so far?

King's have given out interviews too. First batch was this Monday I think. Mine's on the 3rd :/
And how are people getting there info from Leeds? I applied there but I haven't got a letter or any changes on Track :/ Not looking too good lol

Cardiff have doled out rejections already, without any interview offers yet :O
Original post by ZujajahM
King's have given out interviews too. First batch was this Monday I think. Mine's on the 3rd :/
And how are people getting there info from Leeds? I applied there but I haven't got a letter or any changes on Track :/ Not looking too good lol

People got them through the post. I still have not heard anything from them. So bloody worried right now :frown:
just got a leeds rejection
Reply 1584
So I'm assuming the way it goes is that emails from ucas = rejection, letters through post = interview.. Definitely just got an email from ucas, dayum..

Reply 1585
Original post by ZujajahM

Okay thanks. I didnt apply to Kings so thats cool by me, congrats by the way. Nor did I apply to Leeds so again that fine for me. Havn't heard back from Cardiff, so it seems I'm not rejected, at least not yet :tongue:.
Original post by Naynay92
So I'm assuming the way it goes is that emails from ucas = rejection, letters through post = interview.. Definitely just got an email from ucas, dayum..

Don't worry dude. But yeah that's the general consensus although I have thought i got a rejection several times today! So scared right now :frown:
Reply 1587
Original post by Doctor.
Don't worry dude. But yeah that's the general consensus although I have thought i got a rejection several times today! So scared right now :frown:

Maan, forgot how disheartening it is to get a rejection, not good! My fingers are crossed for you though, no news is good news!! :smile:

Was it a rejection? If so where from if you mind me asking

X

Original post by shahab2000
Thanks, very excited. My stats are 5a*,5a,3b. a*,a,b (maths, biology, chemistry).

did you have loaads of work exp?
hi everyone, make sure that you add yourself to the stalking page
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Dentistry_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2013_Entry
Got an interview at Leeds for the 18th December! Actually so excited :smile:
Original post by Fee95
i have a feeling i'll get rejected by all my choices :/ Hopefully you'll get an interview :smile:

Thank you so much fee, I pray you don't...... But yeah you won't !
Where else did you apply hun ? x
Original post by annagetaway
did you have loaads of work exp?

I think same as everyone else but in several different places. So ortho, hospital, gdp, dental tech. Dw I'm sure u've done ur fair share :smile:

Reply 1594
Original post by MYKZURBF
Was it a rejection? If so where from if you mind me asking

X

Yeaah it was unfortunately, from Leeds.. have you applied there?x
I think same as everyone else but in several different places. So ortho, hospital, gdp, dental tech. Dw I'm sure u've done ur fair share :smile:

Aw thanks haha
Original post by aneetee16
It's always nice to find someone in the same situation :smile:
I'm really stressed about not getting an interview too :frown:
Are you still in college/6th form or just doing the exams?

No I'm just doing the exams. You?
I got an interview from Leeds earlier today, its MMI's this year though with a presentation involved too :O
Yeaah it was unfortunately, from Leeds.. have you applied there?x

I have but haven't heard anything yet eeeeek! Gonna be stalking the post man tomorrow!!!!

X

Sorry, can I just confirm you got an interview at leeds with a b prediction in chem? :O You must be very pleased, I'm in the same position and got a rejection today. Where else did you apply?
Original post by EmilyC8057
Got an interview at Leeds for the 18th December! Actually so excited :smile:

Me too! :smile: Is your interview morning or afternoon? :smile: My letter says I have to be there at 8.30 :O

Quick Reply

Latest