The Student Room Group

The University of Aberdeen MB ChB Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

The truth is that none of us have a clue what the timescale for decisions will be. No matter what individual applicants have been told by individual university staff, there has been very little official information made public i.e emailed to everyone or posted on the uni website.

This whole discussion is little more than speculation. You will be told whenever they decide to tell you. I don't think it is the best way to communicate with applicants, but unfortunately you are stuck with it. Keep checking and keep hoping.
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
The truth is that none of us have a clue what the timescale for decisions will be. No matter what individual applicants have been told by individual university staff, there has been very little official information made public i.e emailed to everyone or posted on the uni website.

This whole discussion is little more than speculation. You will be told whenever they decide to tell you. I don't think it is the best way to communicate with applicants, but unfortunately you are stuck with it. Keep checking and keep hoping.

and also at the end of the day, there are only 9 days left in march, there really isn't much longer to wait :tongue:

although this won't be much of a boost if decisions come out in april now ha :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
From last years thread, decisions came out on the 26th March - so hopefully it will be a similar time this year - I'd love to find out before the Easter holidays!
Reply 983
me too :smile:
Reply 984
Come on Aberdeen give me some good news ! I've been waiting too long for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by lilmissA
Come on Aberdeen give me some good news ! I've been waiting too long for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Aberdeen your first choice?
Reply 986
Yes its my first choice :smile:
I'm getting excited every time I get an email thinking it's from Aberdeen then it always turns out to be some random spam rubbish!

Come on guys, just hurry up and tell us!!
Reply 988
Original post by smithyrfc95
I'm getting excited every time I get an email thinking it's from Aberdeen then it always turns out to be some random spam rubbish!

Come on guys, just hurry up and tell us!!

Same, I'm so nervous. I want to go to Aberdeen so much. The wait is horrible. I just hope its over by this time next week :s-smilie:
Reply 989
the long wait has actually taken the excitement/nerves out, just want it over and done with now. i hope we get some news on monday, but if what someone said earlier that there is 1 more interview date to go is true then they might stretch it out till the monday after...!!!! :confused::frown:
Original post by drwanab
the long wait has actually taken the excitement/nerves out, just want it over and done with now. i hope we get some news on monday, but if what someone said earlier that there is 1 more interview date to go is true then they might stretch it out till the monday after...!!!! :confused::frown:

I really hope it's not that long!
Reply 991
Original post by Asklepios
Is Aberdeen your first choice?

My love , Aberdeen is my ONLY choice :smile:
My love , Aberdeen is my ONLY choice :smile:

haha, same here :biggrin:
Reply 993
haha, same here :biggrin:

Wow, best of luck to both of us then :smile: ... For some reason I think evrything will work out , I have a good feeling :smile:
Reply 994
Wow, best of luck to both of us then :smile: ... For some reason I think evrything will work out , I have a good feeling :smile:

I hope your good feeling extends to things working out for me too:colondollar:
Also my only choice! Hope we all hear good news soon!

Anyone care to guess a date? I'm gona be bold and guess Monday (even if they have more interviews, it's not likely to be very many people, so I think they'll hand some offers out first).
Reply 996
Original post by noregrets
Also my only choice! Hope we all hear good news soon!

Anyone care to guess a date? I'm gona be bold and guess Monday (even if they have more interviews, it's not likely to be very many people, so I think they'll hand some offers out first).

I'm going to guess tuesday, after the last interviews.
Reply 997
Original post by ClaireC31
I'm going to guess tuesday, after the last interviews.

ok wait a minute a little confused here :confused: , why are they having last minute interviews again ??
ok wait a minute a little confused here :confused: , why are they having last minute interviews again ??

I would guess that these are for people invited for the 13 th but couldn't make it or also I would guess that a significant number of people to be interviewed on the 13th didn't come as they had offers elsewhere, so they need to interview more people to bring it up to the 600 that they want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 999
I would guess that these are for people invited for the 13 th but couldn't make it or also I would guess that a significant number of people to be interviewed on the 13th didn't come as they had offers elsewhere, so they need to interview more people to bring it up to the 600 that they want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok i see, so when are the last interviews exactly??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending